Vampires Won't Hurt You on Cemetery Drive

Vampires Wont Hurt You On Cemetary Drive -24-

ANOTHER YEAR LATER

GERARDS POINT OF VIEW

We're all waiting in our camo jeeps and cars, driving our way to where the witches and warlocks are. We start to see a large hill as we quickly approach our target. Everyone starts yelling, dashing out of the cars, charging up at the hill. Some changing into bats, wolves, and black hawks. The rest of us, stay vampire. I look outside the bloody, fogged window of the back of the jeep I'm in and see Mikey in the car next to us. He inhales from his inhaler then dashes out. I quickly get out too jumping over a fence, landing on my feet. The enemy blast spells at us. Making the ground shift, Neon green and blue lights killing people and other horrible magic tricks. I quickly get behind a wall right as a green light passes me, going down the street and dissappering. Me and 3 other men keep still behind the wall. I look across the street and see Mikey leaning up against an overturned jeep. He breathes in deeply and I yell, "Mikey!! No no!! MIKEY!!" He can't hear from from the yelling and noises from the blasting. He gets up, and start running only to be hit by a bright ass neon blue light, right in the stomach. I gasp softly and everything just slows down. He grabs his wound, falling down backwards gasping fo air. The 3 men hold me back as Ray rushes over to him, dragging him behind a wall. I stop struggling and watch as Mikey crys out in pain as Ray tries to heal him.

Everything....

Everything is blocked from my mind. I don't hear anything. No yells or crys from the people in this town.

Nothing...

A few minutes later...Ray stops and shakes his head, biting his lip. My eyes start to water, streaming out as I start to sob softly. I lean against the wall, eyes wide, starring at his body. I just saw...my own brother die . My best friend. I start breathing heavily, eyes starting to burn like hell, turning a blood red color. I start yelling, mouth open wide as two longer fangs replace my smaller ones. I get up quickly and dash towards the hill in total rage.