Vampires Won't Hurt You on Cemetery Drive

Vampires Wont Hurt You On Cemetary Drive -25-

Day the guys come home

We're all standing outside, waiting for the guys to come home. Unlike humans, we don't receive any word on them until they get to leave from the unit. Me, Riley and Andy are holding hands tightly, hoping they are all ok. We look down the road and see a Army jeep coming up our snakelike driveway. We all start screaming and cheering. I feel a few tears fall down. "God, I hope he's ok, please...please" The jeep comes closer and closer till it's right infront of us. We tighten the grip on each others hands as we see Lee get out first, then Ray and Gerard. I gasp as I see him and start crying more. But then we all notice how sad they look..

Oh my god...Mikey

A General or someone gets out of the passenger seat and walks over to Riley, who's now on her knees crying, knowing what has happened. He hands her a parchment and she slowly opens it. She looks at it and throws it, screaming, "NO!! It's not true!! IT'S NOT!! No, no no!! MIKEY!!" she starts to break down and I look over at Gerard, who's looking at me with tears in his eyes. Mine start to water more as I open my mouth and he looks down. I whisper "Oh my god" My mother and Frankie have now taken Riley into the house, trying to calm her down. Lee greets Andy. Dorian, Brittanee, and Isabel welcome Ray back and leave. The general guy pats Gerards back and says to him "You were much help Gerard and I'm really sorry for your loss. Everyone is" and they drive off. I walk over to him, wrapping my arms around his neck, pulling him into a hug. He says into my ear, "I saw it...I watched him die Em" I close my eyes and he hugs back, silently crying "Oh god Gee. I'm so sorry" he lays his head onto my shoulder, still crying and i let him. As if things cant get much worse...