Vampires Won't Hurt You on Cemetery Drive

Vampires Wont Hurt You On Cemetary Drive -26-

2 days later

I stare at his open cakset. His eyes closed. Even paler than before. Looks very peaceful though. Gerard sits down next to me, holding my hand. I sigh and look up at him, reaching my other hand up and wiping away the stray tears. He sniffs and smiles down at me, squeezing my hand. Riley stands there, looking at his body. I see her body start shaking a bit. Crying again. God, I feel so bad for her. He was a great guy. Our family and the whole town slowly start to leave our cemetery. Riley leaves with Isabel and Satine holding onto her. We stand up, Frankie rushes over to us with Bert. With noone looking, Bert winks at me, licking his top lip. I glare at him and tighten my grip on Gerards hand. He squeezes back and Frankie whispers to us. "Lets bring him back" I gasp and Gerard goes silent. "What?" Lee, Andy, Dorian and Brittanee come to us. Andy looks at Frankie like hes mad. "It's against the rules Frankie!! You know it's-" "Yes! I know but...I don't want her to be this depressed thing walking around the castle forever and I'm sure neither do any of you" I stare up at him. "You can do it for him but not for my father" He looks down at me sadly "Emily I-" "Bullshit Frankie" I let go of Gerards hand and start running towards the get-a-way.