Vampires Won't Hurt You on Cemetery Drive

Vampires Wont Hurt You On Cemetary Drive -02-

I'm sitting outside in the graveyard. It's only 9:30 pm and it is starting to get dark. A slight warm breeeze passes by me and blows my hair. I sigh and look forward seeing Frankie and his gang smoking a few cigarettes. I hear a caw and I look up and see my Raven come down and land on my arm. Yeah, his claws used to hurt alot but I'm so used to it now.
I pet the top of his head and smile. I look at his foot and see a note attatched. I take it off and it says,
"Emily, we are going to have another family live in the castle with us. So, now there shall be 4 families.I want you to introduce their son, Bert, to Frankie and his friends and you must give them a tour. He's around Franks age, 21 I believe. Don't go fooling around with him or anything Em, i shall know. Plus Gerard would be furious, poor boy, Love mom "

I roll my eyes and write on the paper "Fine mom, but if he is cute and he likes me, hey, is there a rule about having a boyfriend even though you have to marry someone you despise? I think not. Emily." I tie it to his foot. "Go on" He caws and flys back to the castle.
I look back at the guys. Ok, even though if this Bert would date me, I'd feel bad for Gerard. I mean, he doesn't want any other girl but me! It would crush him i guess. Eh, suits him well.
God, why can't there be any bi guys around here?! Dammit! the torture!!
Gerard looks over at me and the rest follow his gaze. Ok? Weirdos. 20 some year old guys, starring at me...at now...9:45 at night. Scary...in a way. Frankie yells to me. "Emily, come up here!"
I flick him off and he pretends to catch it and put it in his pocket. I vanish over to them and i accidentally ran into Gerard. He looks at me like, 'No you did not!' I smile and pat his head "Whoopsiy daisy, clumsy me!" He rolls his eyes. I lean against a mausoleum door and cross my arms. "What?" Frank inhales his smoke. "What did um..." "Raven" "Yeah, Raven want?" I sigh " Mom wants me to give this kid a tour of the castle" He growls "A new family? great..." "Supposibly he's really cute, so I gotta check this one out" Gerard glares to me
"Uh, no" I glare back at him '"Hey, noone said there was a rule of dating someone so hey!Why not?!" His eyes sadden and I smile "His names Bert and he's 21" Mikey looks at me
"Why won't you just date Gerard, he's 21 and cute" I look at Mikey like he's crazy "Ok first off, ew! Dude, he's your brother! And second, I don't think he is" Gerards face fell and he looked down at the ground.

Ok i feel bad just a little but whatever, he deserves it for being an ass. I think to him
Block everyone out I see him glare at the ground. Ok? I sigh and think, Gerard I'm sorry but seriously I've told you many times your not my type I just thought you were hiding true feelings but...heh guess not I've been starring at him the whole time and he finally looks up. His earthy eyes were glazed over. Noone was paying attention to us, thank god. Gerard shook his head at me Your my fiancee Em, how can I not fall for you? I scan my eyes over his face and he bites his bottom lip. -scoffs- Why would you care anways. No Ger- He storms off, back to the castle and everyone looks at me.
I glare at them. Well, try but I actually now feel really bad. Oh my god I'm so dead for this! I made him cry! Great!! just what I need! Frank says, "What's wrong with G?" I shake my head "I'll see you guys later" I vanish to the backdoors of the castle and see Gerard starring at the ground while walking up. I hold my arm out and he runs into it, looking up at me.
Dammit now I feel horrible! His eyes were now puffy, red and tears are streaming down his pale face. I sigh and take his face in my hands and bite my lip. I whisper to him, "I'm sorry Gerard! I really am. I won't do anything. I promise you" He stares at me and sighs shakly. He leans in and places a kiss on my lips and pulls away. "Keep your promise Em"
He walks away and I run my hand down my face and look up. It's fully dark out and theres a full moon. This sucks. Werewvoles are now out. Hope the guys will be ok. Right then, they all appear in front of me. I jump back and run into someone and scream. I look back to see Frankie and they all start laughing at me. I roll my eyes at them. "Shut up Frankie! So not in the mood!" They immedeatly shut up and Mikey nods to Frank. Mikey-"Gerard right?" I sigh and scratch my head "Yep, Gerard"