Vampires Won't Hurt You on Cemetery Drive

Vampires Wont Hurt You On Cemetary Drive -31-

3 years later

Me and Gerard got married last year. Oh what a wedding it was. Gerard looked highly handsome in a black and dark forest green tux. While I wore a medevil/corset forest green dress. Very beauitful. The after party was marvelous. It was held at our house. Me and Gerards. We moved right out into a little mansion not far away from my parents. Wild, crazy and just awesome. Whole town was there. Well, right now me and Gerard had two kids. Twins. My dear they are a hell raising little pair. Charlotte and David. Charlotte has my eyes and personality. But Gerards wicked smile. She can change into a black cat and loves to wander round. David, exactly like Gerard in every way. But, hes a mommys boy. He changes into a raven and loves to fly off to see if we can find him amoungst the real birds. So difficult. I love my kids and I love Gerard to death. He had to go back to another war. Sadly...And tradgically, he got staked right in the heart from behind. I still cannot get over it. All of us miss him so much. Specially me. Sometimes...in the wind, I can his his soft voice whispering in my ear, I love you Emily. The kids have told me they've seen a dark shadow wacthing over them while they sleep. I'm not worried cause I know it's him, or his spirit. And I'll love him tilll we meet again...in death.