Vampires Won't Hurt You on Cemetery Drive

Vampires Wont Hurt You On Cemetary Drive -03-

It's now 12:13 p.m. and Gerard hasn't come out of his room since that little kiss. Grr. I really want to talk to him but he just won't come OUT!! Bert and his family aren't coming for another 2 days. So yay! No agruements! Yet..hope not... Ok, yes I admit it! I have been sitting outside his door since i saw him outside. Long time. Ha pathetic, eh? I'm really bored now, let's try one more time. I knock. Oh? What is that?! I hear shuffling! He's obviously pacing around. I lean my forehead against the door and say in a very bored and aggrivated voice, "Geeerrraaard! Pleeeease open the door and let's just talk!!" He stops walking and it's silent. I groan and put my hands on the door "Uuugh!" The door swings open and I squeak as I fall straight on my face. I glare at the ground, "Yeeeah, of course don't save me from breaking my- oh hello there Mr.Grumpy! Want to talk now?!"

He grabs my hands, helps me up and shuts the door. I look at him. Oh god. He was crying again!! Dammit!! Dammit! Baaad bad Emily! -smack- He smiles weakly and points to his eyes. "You...you are thee only girl I've ever cried over, scoffs God I'm so pathetic" My face saddens. Seriously! I can't describe how I feel right now!!! I feel horrible!!
I hold my arms open, hopefully he'll at least hug me. He does! Yay! He burys his head into my shoulder and he starts sniffling. A 21 year old crying. How do I deal with this?! That, I do not know. We sway back and forth. Hey! I'm trying to calm him down...somehow.

After about an hour, we are now sitting on his bed and he finally stopped crying. His eyes were slighty pink but at least he's not crying. He was starring at the ground with his head on my shoulder and my arm around his shoulder. I didn't want to break the silence but sigh I had to. I whisper soflty to him, "You ok?" He didn't say anything or move. I shake him just a little. No! No silent treatment!! I lift his chin up with two of my fingers to look at me. He looked at me and I smiled slighty. "Are you ok?" He sighed deeply and closes his eyes. I brush back the fallen pices of hair in his face. He smiles and holds my hand to his cheek and he's smiling dreamily. "You know, I dream of things like this?" I look at him and blink a few times while he opens his eyes and brings our hands to his lap and holds onto my hand soflty. I stare into his eyes. Wow, I've never actually looked at them before. They are so beauitful. I narrow my eyes and get up. He stands up and hugs me. "I'll see you tomarrow, Gerard, just...too much drama for me, sorry" He nodds his head and I vanish to my room and I lean against my door and slid down it. "Wow...that was so weird" I shake my head and laugh while getting up "I made him cry! Oh my god!!" I fell back first onto my bed and started cracking up. No, I'm laughing because Gerard was crying, I just started laughing out of nowhere! Jeez, if someone saw me right now, they'd think I'm mad!!