Pete Wentz In The Box

Goodbye Boxes

That night the wind howled and made the upper boxes shake. Pete was curled up in the biggest box wrapped up in his hoodie.

“It’s so cold.” he whined.

As if his lucky couldn’t get any worse, it began to rain. Pete had been hoping that things would start getting better. He could hear the rain hitting the outside of his boxes. This was upsetting him. Pete was getting cramped up laying down on the ground so he crawled out of the maze of boxes and stood up. He started walking down the street a bit and stretched. Pete turned around and saw all fifteen of his boxes blow away.

“I should probably go check on Patrick.” Pete sighed jogging down the road trying to stay dry.

Inside Patrick’s house they were all kind of worrying about Pete. Their manager was the one worried. The rest were wondering how quickly the could find a replacement bassist. Steph pulled out a case of beer and pushed a few beers towards their manager.

“Forget about him. He was getting in the way.” Steph said.

“What are you talking about? Pete wasn’t that bad.” their manager said.

“Then you go find him!” Andy screamed.

“You lost Pete!” the man screamed cracking a beer open.

Pete stood outside their window looking in. Tears were filling in his eyes as his friends started drinking.

“They love me. They’re sad that I’m not with them.” Pete said.

Inside, the house they were celebrating.

“Remember that time when we first got this house. When we were alll over here and Pete drank the entire case of beer. Then Ashlee left him here so we had to nurse his hang over.” Patrick sneered chugging his beer.

“Remember the time when Pete broke my Television then didn’t have the money to pay me back.” Andy laughed.

Pete was frustrated. How could things be so bad that his friends were laughing while he was missing.

“This isn’t right. They miss me. I bet Brendon and Ryan will take me in.” Pete sighed thinking. He reached into his front pocket to pull out his cell phone.

Inside Steph was giggling at the fact she had Pete’s phone.

“We should do prank calls.” Steph laughed.

Pete walked down the street to a pay phone. He pulled out some change he found in the BJ’s and started dialing the first number he remembered.

“Hello?” a female voice asked.

“Brendon? Can I move in with you?” Pete asked.

“This isn’t Brendon! Who is this?” the girl asked.

“This is Pete.”

“Pete, this is Miley and I’d love for you to move in, the Jonas brothers are here for a few days but you’ll have a great time where are you?” the girl asked.

Pete was officially screwed over. It was Miley Cyrus. She stalked him down at the VMA’s with the Jonas Brothers. He really hated the girl.

“I’m in front of…” he started.

“Don’t worry I’ll just track your phone down and come and get you.” she said before hanging up.