‹ Prequel: First Impressions

Second Chances

Image

The Sequel to "First Impressions".

Kevin Jonas is off to record the Jonas Brothers first CD.
That was five years ago.

I, Bella Adams, fell in love with Kevin Jonas when he first moved to my high school.
That was five years ago.

Kevin told me he loved me, and I said that I loved him.
That was five years ago.

Now, four years have gone and passed since Kevin and I last said those three words, "I love you." I gave him my heart, and we both finally agreed to go two different ways. But now that I'm back in Hollywood, finished with college, and ready to finally start my life, I'm wondering if maybe the one guy I thought I would never need, is maybe the only one that can keep my life from being thrown all away into the glamor of Hollywood, California.

Banner by state.the.obvious..
  1. Welcome to Hollywood, California
    I’ve only been in town for one month, and I have already seen things that I never thought I would even begin to see in my short twenty-two years of life.
  2. Make Them Strong
    He stared at Jessica for a simple moment, and there was some emotion I couldn’t read coming off of his face.
  3. Brown Curly Hair
    My eyes widened. The voice was different, deeper, but I could definetly recognize it still after all these years.
  4. For The Better
    I was woken up to a loud crashing sound. My eyes blinked open, and immediately I groaned loudly. My head was pounding.
  5. Can I Have An Order Of ChitChat Surprise?
    “Nicholas! How come you didn’t tell me she was going to eat lunch with us?” The young girl lightly smacked Nick upside the head. He winced.
  6. Come Out, Come Out
    Suddenly, new lyrics are coming to my head. After all, you gotta ‘say what you need to say.
  7. Broken Hearts
    "When the Kevin that’s my brother decides to show up, then you can come back. But until then, get the heck out of my house.”
  8. To Try And Fail
    "Besides that being completely creepy and weird, I still think, somewhere deep down, that her and Kev are made for each other.”
  9. Here We Go Again
    My eyes widened as my finger immediately clicked the button to the new article. Why did every guy on the planet seem to be a cheater lately?
  10. We Need To Talk
    My green eyes fluttered shut as I took in a deep breath. “I… I don’t know what to say,” I replied honestly.
  11. Last Goodbyes
    “Fine,” he suddenly snapped. “Let’s talk.” “Are you cheating on me?” I blatantly asked.
  12. Help, I Need Sombody
    I wanted to be a young baby again, constantly being held and protected from all harm around me.
  13. Don't Run Away From Me, Love
    The truth was simple though. Now with Scott Mayer out of my life for good, I realized how much I truly missed Kevin throughout all of these five years.
  14. Happy Endings
    The end.