Status: Hiatus

Post-Apocalyptic War of Weakness and Betrayal

Prologue

Screaming. People screaming. That is all I can hear. Inside my head. Inside my heart. I feel it in my bones. I feel it in my flesh. Its in my soul. Its clawing away at the humanity that is left. Teetering me on the edge of madness. Insanity. There's no limit. No end. No breaking point. Where's the escape? - Where's my escape? I want to be free. I want to be... immortal?

Immortality? Where did that though come from..? Such a thing cant exist.. ..Such a thing couldn't exist. We are hatchling's in this universe.. Looking for knowledge – the one thing the drives us to the limit. Knowledge. Learning. Power. Control. Dominance.

Isnt that selfish of us? Trying to learn everything? Even things we aren't meant to?

..Is that whysomeone's something's trying to stop us?

...Wait...

You don't know?

You don't know what happened?

An infection spread across our world. People tried to keep it hidden. A generation was soon born with the virus, and no one was able to cure it. People – humans went into hiding. They abandoned their new-born children, afraid that they would turn – and hurt their own family.. Unaware of the blood ties they kept intact..

This new generation.. No, this new mutation.. Was impossible to stop.. The rumours became true.. More and more children were abandoned.. Left to their own devices, many hoped they would die.. That.. No one would pass that street, or that alley-way – and pick the child up and take them home..

They. Were. Wrong.

Even monsters are humane.
♠ ♠ ♠
Story I literally just wrote.. x]

Taking some of my ideas from my previously outline..

Hope you enjoy, and please comment - if you want it to continue.. =]