Status: Temporary Hiatus.

Stupid Girl, You Should Of Known

Eight.

Tom and I were now heading back to his crappy, but characteristic car. Our fingers were laced together, and I had to force myself to not smile. Tonight had been purely amazing, it turned out better than I imagined it. Unfortunately, Brody called and told me I had to get home.
No it wasn't a cock block, so shut the fuck up.

"Did ya 'ave a good time?" Tom asked me once we were in the car.

"No, not at all." I said, sarcastically. "Ha, of course I did!"

"Good, we should do this mo' often."

"I don't think we need to go anywhere to do that" No I wasn't hinting anything at all. Pfft.

I watched a smirk for across his face. "Good ta' know."

"Hm, perv." I smirked, as well.

"Ya can't tell me that ya weren't thinkin' it, too."

I raised my free hand slightly "Guilty."

-----------------------

Tom walked me to the front door, and gave me a sweet peck goodbye. Ya know, all the cheesy things they do in movies.

I was looking up at him, getting lost in those icy blue iris's of his. "I'll see ya tomorrow, then?" He asked, looking back down at me.

"Yeah." I said. "But, you should stay. Stay here, with me." I'm pretty sure I was getting too attached to him, but I don't give a shit. I haven't been this happy with a guy in so long. So, why not take advantage of it?

"Sure, sure." He agreed. "Ya want me ta' come in right now?"

"Why the hell not, I ain't got nothing to hide." I said, very proudly.

"Alright then, lead the way." Tom laughed, and gestured towards the door.

Once inside, we came face to face with Brody. Surprise, surprise. He look as if he was going to say something, but didn't. "Ya know what? I'm gon' jus' turn my 'ead and pretend like I didn't see anythin'."

"G'night, Brody!" I chimed, and walked the rest of the way to my room.

I suddenly felt really uncomfortable in my current outfit, and I decided to change. I was debating weather or not I should go in the bathroom and change.

"Hope you don't mind, but I'm changing. You can either turn around, or ignore it." I said. "I would change in the bathroom, but the chance of someone seeing me with clothes in my hand, walking that way, is very high."

"Can I not turn around, and not ignore it?" Tom asked, with a sound of lust in his voice.

I rolled my eyes at him, and deciding not to argue with him about it. I knew he was going to look and I was going to have to deal with it. So, I quickly changed into something a little more comfortable. I don't think he got more than a thirty second peep show. Sucks to suck, doesn't it?

I jumped into my un made bed, and cuddled up in the comforter. I looked over at Tom who was standing awkwardly at the end of the bed. "Uh, you can either go borrow some sleep pants from Brody or sleep in your --- whatever you're wearing under those pants."

"Sleep pants are a bit too constrictin', I neva wear 'em."

I looked at him confused, the pants he was wearing now are way tighter than sleep pants. "Lemme rephrase, too constrictin' for sleeping in."

"Alright, gotcha."

Tom began stripping himself of his day clothes, and he was doing it much slower than I had. It was probably on purpose, too. Ass. I felt guilty looking at him, but I couldn't get my eyes to turn away. I began biting on my lip, making it pretty obvious that I liked what was happening in front of my eyes.

"Am I makin' you nervous, Kass?" Tom asked, obviously noticing that I was getting anxious.

"Would you believe me if I told you no?"

"Mm, probably not." Tom smirked at me.

"Then, yes. I am getting slightly nervous watching you." I admitted. "Not bad nervous though."

"Oh?" He raised an eyebrow at me.

"Just hurry up!" I groaned in frustration. I pulled the covers over my face, so I couldn't look at him anymore. I was slightly embarrassed.

"You're actin' like you've neva seen a half-naked guy in his knickers before..."

I poked my head out from beneath the covers. "Well...there's a first time for everything I guess"

Tom chuckled at me, and shook his head. He was now done stripping himself of his day clothes. Which now left him in his bright, cherry red boxers.

"Nice boxers." I was feeling slightly more comfortable as time went on.

"Thanks, they match your face." Tom said jokingly, and climbed next to me.

"Hey now, I can kick you off this bed!" I don't think that I could actually move him. I'm not calling him fat, I'm just not to strong. But I think we've already established this.

"Ya wouldn't dare to try that." Tom was probably thinking the same thing I was.

"Bet me." I smirked. That was a stupid move --or statement-- on my part. Before I could even take my next breath, Tom had scooped me up, and was somehow standing up on my bed. "Boy, are you fucking nuts! You are not seriously going to drop me, are you?" Sure, I was being a little over dramatic, but come on he scared the living shit out of me.

"I'm not gonna drop you." He paused. "On the floor."

I think this boy enjoys cutting my sentences short. Cause it happens a lot when he's around, if you haven't already noticed.

"Don't drop me at all-" God dammit. My back hit the mattress. I bounced off the bed, and then onto the floor. My head smack the carpet and bounced my back up to a sitting position. "Ow, fuckin' christ!"

I looked up at Tom, who was still standing on the bed. His eyes were open extremely wide, and his hand covered his mouth.

He dropped his hand away from his mouth. "Oh...shit. I'm so sorry, Kass! I didn't mean fo' that to 'appen. You alright?"

"Ah, yeah. I'm good, don't sweat it." I said, rubbing the back of my head to make sure I wasn't bleeding.

Tom jumped from the bed, and onto the floor. He stuck one hand out, to help me up. I took it and he quickly pulled me up, and into him. Tom's arms tightened around my little waist, and pulled me even closer to him. I rested my head in the crook of his neck.

"Kassy, I'm really sorry that I hurt ya'." Tom whispered.

"It's not a big deal, Tom." I replied.

"I jus' don't like hurtin' people I care 'bout. Or seein' them hurt. 'Specially ya'." He sighed. "And I'm afraid of ya' gettin' hurt so bad that I'll lose ya'. Like right now, I'm 'fraid of letting go of ya'."

I took a deep breath in, then out. "Then don't."
♠ ♠ ♠
Was this a weird place to stop?

COMMENT + SUBSCRIBE
& tell some suggestions of
what YOU want to see happen
:] i like to make my readers happy, and
see what they like.