My Dull Depressing Life

Chapter 13- Introduction to My SNU friends

Well I’m only going to tell you about the ones I’m good friends with now because it would take too long other wise.
Starting with Mitchell… Mitchell and I met toward the begging of first semester, at the freshmen retreat, I despised him to begin with but Jeanie and I were good friends and I was basically attached to her hip, and she hung out with Mitchell a lot so I did too. I slowly as I got to know him liked him more and more. It was a very slow process. But Jeanie had said I would grow to like him. In the beginning I simply tolerated him, then I was like ah, he’s ok, eventually he became a friend, then a good friend, now he’s like my best friend, the only one I can tell EVERYTHING to, and now… I think I may love him...
Now Jeanie… Ah, Jeanie, I’m not really sure how I met her I just remember one day she was there, sitting at the table with Veronica, me, and the horde of boys that ALWAYS follows Veronica. At first I didn’t like her much, I couldn’t tell you why if you asked I can’t recall, but she quickly grew on me and now I adore her. I miss her so much since she moved back to Texas. Before she did she was like my segregate mother, she took care of me, and I took care of her. We would have done just about anything for the other. We still talk on occasion, but it’s not the same. I miss her immensely.
Randy is next… Randy, Randy, Randy, she’s an amazing girl. Stayed and SNU for one semester, and man that girl is strong if I’d been thru all that she had I don’t know if I’d survive, but Randy is strong, feisty and never lets anyone push her around. I love her so much she’s like the older sister I never had. We have a bit in common. She’s one person I look up to. She’s so strong in her spiritual life I can’t believe it. I can’t wait until next semester when she comes back! She left SNU at the end of first semester… Moving on…
Charley… She’s one of my closest friends. When I have a problem I know I can go to her, she’s so wise. She’s getting married the 16 of May 2009. Which is like 5 days from now. She’s an amazing friend and an amazing person. I can’t think of ANYONE who doesn’t love her.
Crystal… She is also engaged. Her fiancée is an awesome man. They belong together I love them both dearly. Crystal is… or was a paramedic. Her fiancée Zane is a computer genius. They’re both always there for me when I need them. When I met them I thought they were already married… I was looking for a baby. It was kind of funny and they still tease me about it.
I’m leaving a lot of people out for now I’ll tell you more about them all later.
♠ ♠ ♠
There are many more I'll have to come back and add to this chapter later.