My Dull Depressing Life

Chapter 4-Ah yes the blacklist

In 6th grade I was still best friends with Melony and Trina, I still adored them and followed Melony’s every command. One day as we were getting off the bus and walking into the school Melony turned to look at me. I stopped and smiled at her. She and Trina looked t me. I didn’t know what she was about to say but I figured she was going to invite me to one of her famous parties or something of that happy nature. I never expected what she said which was something along the lines of “Angela, you follow me around like a little puppy dog, I don’t want to be your friend anymore and I hate you.” I stood there smiling like an idiot for a long while after that. She was kidding right. No she wasn’t. She was dead serious. Eventually I wiped the stupid grin off my face and looked at them for a bit longer as they stared at me like I was some fowl creature they would love to exterminate. I was garbage to them.
I doubt I could explain to you how hurt I was. I mean it had only been about two years since my mother had forgotten who I was, we were just getting our routine down pat, now it wasn’t perfect… I mean I hated it I hated everything about my life, except my school and my friends, and then they betrayed me! They blacklisted me! I lost everything within a few years. First my grandmother Ally, then my mother, and now I had lost my friends. Now you maybe thinking “yeah you lost two friends, so what big deal.” There are a few things you don’t understand if you truly are thinking that starting with the fact that they were my best friends, the ones I told everything to, the people I loved most in the world. I would have died for them. Secondly if you’re thinking that way you must have forgotten that Melony ruled the school. If Melony decided you weren’t good enough the whole school basically agreed. If Melony said she hated you, you were basically blacklisted. No one would talk to you. Lastly Melony and Trina were my best friend, but the thing was all my friends were Melony’s friends first and foremost, which meant even if there hadn’t been the ‘blacklist’ I still wouldn’t have had any friends because they wouldn’t have wanted to talk to me and risk Melony’s wrath.
After Melony, Trina, and I had our falling out, I was alone for six months. None of my fellow students would talk to me. I only spoke to the staff at school. At home I hid out in my room, retreating into books. I wanted no part of the real world. I despised it, and it despised me. The real world took everything from me, my family my friends, my peace and happiness. Oh yes I hate the real world and it hates me. Into books I retreated. I went on great adventures, I found great love, amazing conquests.
♠ ♠ ♠
I want to erase... Melony from my life completly mom was right when she said she was just a "buddy".