I'm the Next Bella Swan

Lies

*Amber's POV*

I waited patiently at the entrance of the door. I waited and waited. The bell rang and he ran right through the door without even looking at me. I shrugged and walked to class. At least he was here. I sat at my seat in Triginometry. Becca smiled at me and I smiled back. She sent me a note fifteen minutes after class started.
"You know what's wrong with Justin?" she asked. I looked at her and I shrugged. I flipped the piece of paper and wrote on the back. "No, haven't talked to him since yesterday. He's been acting really weird" I gave it to her and she nodded. The bell rang and I collected my things. "Amber" Becca called after me as I was about to walk out the door. I stopped and waited for her. "Hey Becca" I said as we began walking. "So Justin didn't say anything to you what so ever?" she asked and I shook my head. "I've barely talked to him" I said and she stared at me wide eyed. "He hasn't been even talking to you? That's really strange. You're the first person he would go for anything" she said and I shrugged. "Maybe we're drifting apart" I said and she shook her head.

We walked to my locker and I started putting in the combination. "I just think something is up with Justin and Nate. They don't like eachother, maybe something happened yesterday" she said and I shrugged. "As I said, I have no idea. I'll see you at lunch" I said as the bell rang and I began walking to my next class.

By the time lunch came I was in desperate need to talk to Rebecca. Justin came to school but he skipped Global. I walked to the cafeteria and found Becca sitting with Justin. "Why'd you ditch class?" I asked and he shrugged. "Needed some time to think. Just to spend alone. Besides, what's the big deal? It's not like I'm growing older and school is that important" he joked but I put on a serious face. "Somethings been up and I want to know what it is" I said and he shook his head. "I'm fine. Can you two stop worrying. You're worse than mothers!" he said as he stormed out and me and Becca looked at eachother in bewilderment. "He's turning bipolar" I heard Daniels voice behind me. He sat in the seat that Justin had just abandoned. "Are you guys ok?" he asked and we nodded at the same time. "Perfect" I responded
"Never better" Becca said after me.

Daniel began eating his lunch and talking about something with our trig homework. I sort of zoned out. I wasn't hungry. I was just dying to get some answers from Justin. He would never hide things from me. How bad could this be? I came back to my senses as the bell rang. I threw out my lunch and walked to class. I was a little frustrated at the fact that Justin would keep something from me. Then again, I have been acting a little bit of a jerk towards him lately. Maybe we really are drifting apart. My next class was Chemistry and I had it with him. In fact, he was my lab partner. I knew he wasn't going to show after that scene in the lunch room, so I decided to skip class too. I walked out and found him in his car listening to Mozart.

"Hey" I said and he just looked at me. I went to the passenger side and opened up the door. I sat down. He completely ignored me. "Talk to me" I said breaking the ackward silence.

"Talk to you about what?" he asked and I rolled my eyes. "I'm not stupid! I know something's wrong, and you never keep anything from me. How bad is it?" I asked and he rolled his eyes. "Nothing is wrong! I guess I'm just having weird mood swings" he said but I wasn't convinced. "Justin, please!" I begged and he sighed. "You won't be able to handle it" he said and I rolled my eyes. "I handled you being a vampire, I think I can handle anything" I said and he sighed again. "Fine. Nate lied. He didn't tell his parents about you two, and I'm furious because he's taking a risk with your life" he said and I wasn't sure if I heard right. I couldn't believe him. This was beyond anything wrong he's done before. I got out of the car. The bell rang and I ran to Nate's locker. "What is wrong with you?!" I yelled and he looked at me bewildered. "How could you risk my life! You didn't tell your parents about us! I could be tomorrows dinner for all you know!" I yelled and he dragged me out of the school and into the front yard. "Why not just write 'vampire' on my froehead?" he asked and I glared at him. "I should!" I yelled. "Why are you so worked up about this?" he asked and I looked at him shocked. "You just don't get it...do you?! You know what...forget it...I'm done" I said as I walked out, tears streaming down my cheeks.

I walked to the parking lot and found Justin walking towards me. "You okay?" he asked as he hugged me and I burried my face into his chest. "No! Not at all...can you drive me home?"
"Of course. Come on" he lead me to the car and drove me home. When we got there I sat in the car for a second and then smiled. "Come with me" I said as he followed me inside. I walked up to my room and he looked at me confused. "What is..." I cut him off with my lips crashing into his. I forced the kiss at first but then he started kissing back. I laid down on the bed and he was on top of me. When we finally seperated I saw the confusion on his face. "What was that? What happened to Nate?" he asked with that smirk that I grew to love. "Nate who?" I teased and he rolled his eyes as he got off of me and sat down. "Nate your boyfriend" he said and I rolled my eyes.

"You mean my ex-boyfriend? He's probably at his house" I said as I kissed him again and he pulled away. "Wait, so you broke up with him?" he asked and I nodded with a smile. "Yes! And now I'm yours. All yours." I said and I knew that it would make him smile. "You do know he's going to come after me, right?"
"Well, I could always leave you and find myself another vampire"
"Hmmmm...I can deal with being hunted for a while" he laughed and so did I. I hugged him and stood in his arms for a while. "I missed this. I missed you" I said and he smiled as he kissed me on the top of the head. "I missed you too love. I can't believe I ever left." he said and I smiled. I just wanted to stay like this forever. With him. Forever.
♠ ♠ ♠
This is not the last chapter. We still have a long way to go. And come on people!!! Comments=RESULTSS!