Status: on hold until further notice.

Thinking Of You

Eighteen

"What in the hell do you mean she left?"Joe asked angrily.
"I went to go find her, and I searched everywhere, Joe. And I went back to her bunk and found this note." Nick handed the neatly folded piece of paper to Joe.

Joe's eyes grew wide as he read the note.
"I just can't believe she got up, and left us."Joe's eyes started to get teared up.
"I love her Nick....and she left me..." Joe went on.
"I know man, I know. It's not your fault though." Nick said in a soft voice.
Joe's anger started to rise. "Yes it is Nick! I could have stopped stupid Camilla, but I didn't. I could've told Camilla to leave before she kissed me. It's my fault." Joe sat down on the black leather couch and began to cry into his hands, tears dropping onto the note Carmella left.

"Joe, you tried. You tried very, very hard. You tried to talk it out with her. But she didn't want to. She needs some time to think things out, bro." Nick said to Joe.
Joe was silent, and just sat there crying.

A couple minutes passed by until Joe finally said something. "I have to go and find her. I don't know exactly where she is, but I'm going to find out."
"I don't think that's a good idea Joe. She even said in the note--"
"I don't care what the note said, all I care about is getting her back. And I'm gonna do it." Joe replied sternly.
"Do what you gotta do bro, just....don't be stupid about it." Nick replied and walked away.

Joe got up, wiped away his tears and went to go find his mom.

"Mom, I know you know that Carmella left, she wouldn't just leave without telling any of us. And most likely she told you. And I know she told you where she was leaving to. I don't care if she told you not to tell me, or Nick, or Kevin. But I need to know where she is, I need to get her back." Joe told his mother.
"She went back home to her parent's house. Go get her Joe. I already back your bags and you don't even need to book a flight, I'll have your father get the jet." His mom smiled.
"But I thought Dad said the jet's only for emergency's." Joe questioned.
"This is an emergency. An emergency for love." His mom replied.

Joe rushed to his bunk to get his bags his Mother already packed for him.
"This is it. This is my chance to get her back."Joe whispered to himself."
"Joseph! Come on, your Dad's going to take you to the airport for your flight on the jet." Mrs.Jonas yelled to Joe.

Please Lord, let me get her back, Joe prayed to himself.
♠ ♠ ♠
I didn't really like this chapter, don't know why.
New layout(: made it myself.
Like it? Hate it? Love it?
Comment to tell me what you thought of the chapter, and new layout.

----
I'll be updating prolly again later today, and a lot more this week cause I have this week off from school.