Status: on hold until further notice.

Thinking Of You

Nineteen

Image

"I still don't think you should have come home Carmella, running away from your problems is the worst thing you could do honey." Carmella's mom told her.
"I know Mom. But it was just so hard seeing him every day. I'll probably end up going back, I just needed to get away from it, take some time to clear my head. They still have like 6 or 7 months left or their world tour." Carmella sighed.
"Maybe you should call--"
"No, Mother, that's the last thing I'm going to do. I can't talk to him just yet. I know how it's gonna go, I'll call him, we'll talk, then yelling will go on and this whole thing will just get into a bigger mess."Carmella said.
"Alright, if that's what you wanna do, then don't call him. But maybe when a few days pass, you should try and give him a call. Just think about it, okay?" Her Mom asked.
"We'll see." Carmella replied, and walked into the living room to watch a movie to get her mind off of the subject that runs through her mind 24/7 aka Joe.

Carmella rummaged through all DVDs she had, mostly all mushy love ones. She didn't feel like reminding herself of what she lost. So she picked out Finding Nemo, something based not on love, and could make her laugh.
She popped the DVD into the player and laid down onto the couch to watch her movie.

One New Text Message: Nicky-Poo 1:37pm
Please, don't hate me.


Carmella was confused. Don't hate me? What on earth did that mean?
And that's when the door bell rang.

Carmella had no clue what she was in for.
♠ ♠ ♠
It's short I know. The original chapter i wrote in my journal was really, really long, and I'm being a lazy-ass hoe and not wanting to type it all.
So the other half will be up later today, or at the latest tomorrow.
So don't bite my head off just yet.

MIANA! WHERE IN THE FUCK HAVE YOU BEEN?!
I hope you come back so you can read all the chapters you missed:P