Status: on hold until further notice.

Thinking Of You

Two.

''Off to the races, I'm going places" ~ Demi Lovato.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Oh love, we miss you so much!" Nick said with a sigh.
"Nick believe me, Mandy and I miss you SOOO much." I said sadly.
"You know what, you guys should come on tour with us! We are wrapping it up, then we are moving back to Cali!" Nick said excited.
"Oh love, we don't want to bug you guys!" I told Nick.
"Hun, the last thing you could possibly do is bug us, everyone misses you!" Nick said in a stern tone. "Oh okay, you have to ask first and I'm sure my mother wouldn't care." I gave in.
"Let me go ask my dad" Nick said.

I herd ruffeling voices and the sound of Papa J's voice.
Nick came back to the phone.
"He said yes!" Nick said happily.
"OH MY EFFING GAWD NICK!" i practicly yelled into the phone.
"Let me go ask my mom if it's okay first." I said.
"Okay love." I coverd the end of the phone and asked my mom.

"Mom, I'm talking to Nick on the phone" I said.
"Nick who?" My mom questioned.
"Jonas. You know my old best friends...Paul and Denis there parents..your old friends! Ring a bell?" I said in a 'duh' tone.
"OH! The Jonas' are you seriouse?" she asked.
"Yes, and they want to know if i can go on tour with them." I said in a pleading voice.
"Well, as long as Denise and Paul are there..i suppose so." My mom said.
"THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU! I LOVE YOU MOM!" I said jumping up and down, and giving her a hug.

I went back on the phone with Nick. "Nick you still there?" I asked into the phone.
"Yeah so can you come?" Nick asked.
"Of course love. When am i coming?"
"Uhm how about....Friday?" Nick said.
"Uhm..friday...2 days sure!" I told Nick.
"Okay awesomeness. Well hun, i gotta go get ready to rock." Nick said pumped of for the show.

"Okay dear, I will see you soon!" I said.
"Can i tell Kev and Joe?" Nick said in a hurry.
"Oh course" I said.
"Bye Carma." Nick said.
"Bye Nick." I said happily and hung up.

"When are you going hunny?" My mom asked me.
"Friday. So i gotta pack...you know i take a long time." I said laughing.
"Is Mandy going?"
"MANDY! OH MY GOSH I forgot about Mandy. I'm sure they won't mind." I said and ran upstairs to my room and began packing. My computer blicked telling me i have a new IM.
It was Mandy, i told her about the tour and told her to get packing, then signed off.

-----3 hours, and 45 mins later----

"FINALLY!" I shouted to myself. ''I'm done with packing" I said to myself again.
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay this was the filler, and the start of the story! I hope you liked it. I prob will write another one soon today.

COMMENT COMMENT COMMENT!
RATE RATE RATE!
SUBSCRIBE SUBCRIBE!

love you all.
-meg.