Status: on hold until further notice.

Thinking Of You

Twenty

Image

"J-Joe?" Carmella's faced dropped.
"Carmella...Carm...I'm...I'm sorry." Joe begged.

Carmella got angry, and slammed the door shut right in poor Joe's face.

Joe knocked again and rang the doorbell. He didn't travel 6,000 miles on an airplane just to get a door slammed in his face, then give up.

Carmella sighed and shook her head, still questioning herself if that really was Joe at the door.

"Sweetie, who was at the door?" Mrs.White asked.
"It was...J-joe."She stuttered.
Mrs.White smiled, ''Honey, give him a chance. Please, he needs one. Let him in."
Carmella opened her mouth to protest but her mother gave her a stern look.
Carmella sighed and walk towards the door.

She swiftly opened the door open "Come in Joseph."
"Thank you Carm." Joe stepped in and smiled at Carmella's mother. She returned one, and walked up the stairs, probably off to her room or the computer room.

"What do you want, Joe?" Carmella spat.
"I want you to forgive me. Not because I kissed her, because I didn't. I want you to except my apology, Carm. I miss you...I miss you so much," Joe's eyes began to water, "Cause I love you. So much. I miss you like crazy. I want you to forgive me for letting her kiss me. I didn't want that to happen. Please...Carm...Please..." Joe started to cry.

Carmella looked at Joe with soft eyes.
"I just can't forgive you like that Joe...I want to. I wanna forget that this even happened. But I can't. I don't know why." Carmella's eyes began to tear up a little bit also, "I miss you too Joe. But a part of me hates you. And another part of me...loves you."

"Which....which part of you loves me?"Joe asked softly.

"My heart."

Joe's eyes light up, "Then follow your heart, Carm. Please...don't make me leave here without you. Cause I can't do that...I won't do that."

Carmella didn't respond at first.

"Joe...why...why don't you stay the night. So..I can think through some things. And tomorrow morning I'll tell you if I'm ready to come back with you. If I do come back, It doesn't mean we'll be together again. I'm not ready to jump back into that. Maybe...maybe in the near future. But not right now."

"Okay....if that's what you want to do, then it's find with me." Joe replied.

"Joe..." Carmella said almost in a whisper.

"Yeah?" He asked.

"I missed you...a lot. Can I....can i have a hug?" She asked quietly.

Joe smiled and walked closer to her, engulfing her into a big bear hug.

"I missed you to Carm...so much." Joe said and kissed her forehead, still holding on to her.
♠ ♠ ♠
It's not that long. I know, I'm sorry.
I just feel very discuraged with writing this.
Not many people are commenting :/
-sigh-
I hope more will comment this time.