Status: on hold until further notice.

Thinking Of You

Four.

"You were my lover, and my best friend"-Rihanna, Rehab.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Carm's P.O.V
I stepped in the tour bus, my new home for months and months.
I took a good sniff, yum the smell of Mama J's cooking, the boys cologne, mmmm.
"Hey, Carm can I talk to you?" Joe asked. "Sure let me go put my stuff on my bunk" I replied.
"Already done." Joe smiled. "Thanks Joe." I smiled back.
He took my hand and led me to the TV room. We sat on the couch.
"So...." I said in an awkward tone. "Carm, I really missed you, and I've been thinking..."Joe drifted off. "I missed you too Joe, its been over a year. What do you mean 'thinking'?" I asked confused.

Without Joe replying, I felt a soft pair of lips crash onto mine. I didn't know what to do,
so I just kissed back.I realized what we were doing and pulled away.
"Why did you pull away?" Joe asked sad."Joe..I'm sorry..i just...i can't"
I said with tears coming down my eyes, and with that i ran,
i ran to the bathroom and locked the door. I pulled out my iPone,
Mama J bought me for a welcome back gift and
texted Mandy telling her to come to the bathroom.
I herd a slight knock.

"Who is it?" I chocked out while crying.
"It's me" Mandy said. I got up and unlocked the door for her to come in.
"What happened to you? Hurt already and it hasn't been even an hour on the bus" Mandy said.I looked like shit, complete shit, black mascara all over my face,
and my silky blond hair was messed up. "Joe...Me...k-k-kissed" I choked out.
"Oh, hun, i know you wanted to kiss him and be gf and bf..but you know about..."
Mandy said. "Yeah I know.." I said sadly.
"I miss..." I said again. "Hun I know you do." Mandy said comforting me.
"Let's get you cleaned up" Mandy said. She pulled out her makeup kit
and fixed me up, adding a bit to her also.

"Thanks Mandy." I said, i stopped crying.
"You okay now hun?" Mandy asked. ''Yeah." I said and unlocked the door and went straight to my bunk passing Joe, without saying a word back to him, ignoring him completely.

-----------Joe's P.O.V------
"Carm, I really missed you, and I've been thinking..."I said probably confusing her. "I missed you too Joe, its been over a year. What do you mean 'thinking'?" She said confused.
I didn't reply at all, i just put my lips on her and god,
did it feel so right. She was shocked at first then kissed slightly back.
Then pulled back for some reason that I don't know.
"Why did you pull away?" I asked sadly. ."Joe..I'm sorry..i just...i can't" Carm replied and with that she ran off, i think she was crying...i hope i didn't hurt her.

I sat there in shock. I got up and went to Kevin's room and told him everything.
My brothers knew i was in love with Carmella Taylor White.
We knew each other for a long time. I regret loosing contact with her.
Some how, i lost her number, forgot her email,
and we never went on AIM, we are so busy 24/7.
Maybe she was mad at me for leaving her, that's why she pulled away.....
♠ ♠ ♠
I got bored and decided to write more, i love writing this story, i hope you liked it!!!!
Why did she pull away? Is Carma keeping a secret, is a good? is it bad? idk...you'll just have to wait!!!!

-meg.<3:DxD