Status: on hold until further notice.

Thinking Of You

Six

I can't help it if you look like an angel ~ Taylor Sift; Hey Stephen.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I woke up to see i fell asleep on Nick's shoulder. My head was laying on the crook
of his neck, with his cute little head with messy wild soft brown curls,
layed softly on top of mine. I looked over at his face, and laughed softly.
I picked his head up softly, so i don't wake him. And got up to go shower.
I grabbed some clothes and put them in not so big bathroom.
It wasn't small small like a air plane one. I grabbed a towel and went in the shower.
God, how i love hot showers, i turned on the water and let the hot steamy water
hit my cold,tan body. About 45 minutes later i hopped
out of the shower, dried my body and my hair.
I put the towel and my dirty pajama's in the dirty laundry bin.
I put on this.
I put my towel in the bin also and exited the bathroom.

Went to the awesome kitchen to grab some breakfast. I saw
that every one was up now.
"Hey." Joe said to me. i just weakly smiled at him.
I searched the the cupboards and found...cereal....more cereal..bagels...POPTARTS! Yum, fudge poptarts, my favorite. I grab a pack...hmm i don't feel like two.
"Hey Mandy want my other poptart, I don't want me other one." I asked.
"Sure" she took it and put it in the pop up toaster. I rather eat mine cold. I know I'm a nerd like that, but hey thats just da way i roll FOOLZ! Hahah.

"Hey Nicholas who ya texting? Your girlfrienddddd?" I asked while stretched out the word girlfriend.
"Maybe..." He blushed.
"AWE whats the girls name?" I asked.
"Kelly" He smiled when he said her name.
"Have any pictures?" I asked. Nick nodded and put a picture of him and her on his phone screen.

"Aww shes a cutie. She should come on tour! I bet shes nice." I said.
"You know what that's a good idea! She lives in the city thats our next stop!" He said whiling smiling knowing the thought of his girlfriend would be coming on tour.
"Remember when Nick was jealous of Joe because he was dating Mandy?" I said while laughing at the memories.
"HAH! Yeah i do, aww I'm sorry Nicky, that you were jealous that Joe dated me." Mandy said laughing with me.
"I was little, now i have common sense." Nick joked.
"HEY! YOU WERE 14, SO SUCK IT!" Mandy yelled.
"I was joking." Nick said and threw a piece of apple at her head.

"OWCH. Mama J NICK THREW A APPLE AT MY HEAD!" Mandy said acting like a 4 year old.
"Nicholas don't throw fruit at Mandy's head. Only Joe's" Mama J said.
"HA!" Nick said and threw 3 pieces of apple at Joe.
"Hey!MOMMMMY!" Joe whined like a 2 year old.
"Joseph up shut and calm your fucking screwed up face.. Your 19 not 2" I said.
"HAHAHAHAH Joe got dissed by a girl!" Kevin said while rolling on the floor laughing...literally....
"Creeper..." Mandy mumbled to Kevin.

"Hey, uhmm...Mama J can we talk...uhmm alone?" I asked Mama J.
"Sure sweetie" She said with a sweet smile.
We went into the TV room to talk.
"Is something wrong?" She asked concerned.
"No." I said.
"Then whats up?"
"I have a.......
♠ ♠ ♠
CLIFFY HANNNNGERRR. :]
sorry I'm torching you guys...I'll write the rest later.

WOW! 1 START! WOOH. AND I STARTED THIS HOW LONG AGO?
WOW...UHMM WOW...JUST WOW...I AM..SHOCKED..
I enjoy writing this story, and i hope you enjoy reading it too.
It so..fun writing it so i do about 3 or 4 chapter a day. ahaha. :]

~meg