Status: Umm yea haha

My Arranged Marriage

The Beginning

I ran past the people, trying to get to the parking lot and jumped on my best friend Jaime's back. He laughs when I whispered guess who.
"SKI!"
I look down (yes, he's that tall I have to look down) and see my principal glaring at me.
"Yes, Mr Smith?”
"Get down! What would your mother say?"
"Actually she doesn't care as long as I'm not fucking him."
"Ms. Blairson, need I remind you of the rules against explicit language?"
"Nope."
"Carry on." He walks away. He's always so uptight.
"That was awkward, Ski.”
"I know. Why should he care who my mom says I can or can't date?"
"So you honestly wouldn't fuck me?"
"Maybe.... maybe not,” I say as I slide off his back and start running again.
"Get back here!"
I run faster and run right into Aiden, the principals son. I fall backwards.
"Watch where you're going!"
"I'm s-sorry." Why am I apologizing to him?
"I didn't mean to yell."
He helps me up and I notice he has beautiful eyes the color of the ocean around the edges and then a beautiful light blue on the inside.
"You have pretty eyes." Wait what did I just say?!
"Thank you?"
"You're welcome." Gosh. I'm so embarrassing.
Jamie comes up behind me, making me feel short. Well I am. I'm 16 and I'm only 5'5 while Jaime's 6'8. I think Aiden's like 6'6. They're all really tall. Anyways I tell Jamie to turn around and get on his back.
"Bye, Aiden!"Great. I sound like a little kid saying bye to her mom. I'm definitely embarrassed.
"Bye Ski."
Jamie walks to the parking lot and I get off while he talks to his girlfriend. They look so adorable together!
My phone rings so I pull it out my pocket.
Come home right now we've got some news.
"Hey Ski, wanna come with us?" Jamie asked.
"I can't, I gotta go home."
"Aw come on. It's the last day of school. Please?"
"Sorry."
I get in my hot pink Ferrari and drive off. I had it custom painted.
♠ ♠ ♠
okay i decided to start all over there r some changes but mostly the same... i got reported and i thought ppl didnt like it.... so comment rate and subscribe.... thanks :) and as a added note i got reported fer incorrect capitialization... i mean come on im only 13! im not fricken perfect! gosh!