Status: Umm yea haha

My Arranged Marriage

Sitting here with nothing but ur t-shirt on

We drive up in front of a small diner. I look at it until he taps the glass.
"Are coming or not?",he drawls.
"Yea.",I say and get out. It's so small,but so pretty. He sticks his hand out and I grab it. It's all soft and stuff. :) Just as we walk in,a girl shouts:
"HEY,JAMIE!" She has one of those bubbly voices. And shes blonde.
Who is she and how does she know Jamie?
"Hey,Stella" She goes around the counter and hugs him. Aw! :) He doesn't look all that happy to be hugged by her. Suddenly,my phone vibrates.
i hate her
I bust out laughing at him and he stares at me.
pretend to b my girlfriend
Wow.
fine
He clear his throat and hugs me closer to him. I realize I'm still wearing his jacket. It feels really heavy on me now.
"Stella,this is Ski. Ski this is Stella."
I smile and wave.
She says hi.
He nudges me.Oh,yeah.
"Me and Jamie are going out." I smile.
"Oh." Stella looks really hurt,and i feel bad. Really bad.
"How long?"
"Excuse me?"
"Duh,how long have you two been going out for?"
"A month."
"2 years"
Me and Jamie say that at the same time so it doesn't really work out. Then we try again,but this time he says a month and I say 2 years.
"We've been going out 2 years and a month",Jamie says.
"Oh. Well,come on in and I'll get you two something to eat." Great.Now I have an enemy.
We go and sit down and she comes up with the menus.
"What can I get you to drink?"
"Can I have a coke?",I say.
"Is Pepsi okay?"
"I don't know is monopoly money okay?" She laughs at that. I'm not playing. If you ask for a coke you should get a coke not something else. If you do then you should give them monopoly money.
"We'll just have a sweet tea.",Jamie says.She takes the menus and walks away.
pants on the ground
pants on the ground,
lookin like a fo wit yo pants on the ground!

The guy behinds me phone rings. Who would have that ring tone? It's a funny song though.
"Tomorrow's your birthday." OMG. How could I forget my own birthday? I'm so dumb.
♠ ♠ ♠
so i keep gettin reported an ts rly puttin a downer on my already low self esteem....jk but seriously its makin me kinda sad.....i think i shud stop writin..... mayb i was never ment to b a writer :( well this is it fer now...bye ppl