Status: Umm yea haha

My Arranged Marriage

I can't help it,baby if ur so sexy!

I guess he sees the look on my face because he says: "You forgot,didn't you. I nod. He laughs at me and I look up when Stella brings our sweet teas. I take a sip. It's not as good as McDonald's sweet tea but hey its good.

So we order. I get some clam chowder with fries and salad. Jamie gets a burger and fries.
"Ski." I look up at Jamie. He is so gorgeous. NO! I gotta be fair to Aiden. Great. Why can't I just marry Jamie? I get an idea and take out my phone and text Aiden.
i found a way we can get outta this marriage?
i look back up at Jamie.He stares at me.
"So I think I should have a party."
"Not like last year?" HELL NO
"Fuck no,cowboy." I say as I pull out my phone and text everyone.

"Really,Ski? I'm right next to you." Oops. I must have sent one to Jamie by accident. I look up facebook and myspace and invite people. I only turn 17 once you know.
"This party is gonna be off the hizzane!" Jamie says like a dork.
"Jamie."
"Yeah,Ski?" He takes a sip of his drink.
"You're such a dork!" But I love my little dork. :)
"But you love me."I reach over and kiss his cheek.
"Yes I do". Just then Stella comes and sets our food down and sulks off. Great. I gotta be careful around her. She could have put rat poison in our food. Or spit in it.
"I'm scared to eat.",I tell Jamie whose slowing devouring his burger.
"Well you did order alot."
"You're just jealous because if you eat as much as me you'll get fat!"
"It's good it only goes to you're butt because I don't like my girls fat." I start turning red. He's right though. It only goes to my butt.
I smack him and he chokes. I start laughing at him. Then I eat my soup and salad then I nibble on my fries a little.
I give them to Jamie in the end.

"Does this mean I'm forgiven though?" I give him an evil look. He smiles his adorable smile and I smile back.
"Yes." I move over next to him. He puts his arm around me and I lay my head on his chest. Then I remember Aiden.
"Shit!"
"What?" I sit up and he looks at me questioningly.
"Aiden" He glares at me so I explain.
"I have to text him and cancel our date because of the party." I pull out my phone again.
"NO! That's the worst thing you could do to him. He's begged you for dates right."
I look at him. He's right.
"I'll just invite him to the party." I say as I text Aiden an invite. It's an exclusive party. If you don't have my text or message saying your invited your probably not. it's not that exclusive. There's just certain people I don't want there. I'm not mean. I just don't want them there. I send it and lay back down on Jamie.
He smiles and I can tell Stella's back by the smell of her perfume. It smells like cotton candy.
"Would you guys like dessert?"
"Naw,I have all the sweetness I need right here." ,Jamie says.FAIL.
"Well,I want dessert. I'll take a slice of Boston creme pie please."
"Okay."
"You better be careful Ski"
"Why?"
"Because haven't you heard. Now you can cook Boston creme pie with cum." EW! GROSS!
"Well,I'm still gonna take my chances."
"Will that be the first time you've ever had that?"
"Okay. subject change!" He laughs and I slap his stomach.
"Let me have your shirt."
"Why?"
"I'm still cold. and you don't want your bestest friend in the entire world to go cold." I give him my best puppy dog stare.
He gives me his shirt. He's only wearing a t-shirt underneath now. I slip on his shirt and his jacket. Now I'm warm now :)
"I love you,Cowboy."
"Mmmhmm." I kiss his cheek as Stella brings back the Boston creme pie. I take a bite. It doesn't taste funny. I keep eating it.
"You really can put it all away." I smack him again. He laughs and grabs a fork and eats some too. When it's all gone, Stella brings the check. Jamie pays like a gentlemen. While he's in the bathroom I talk to Stella.
"Stella."
"Yea?"
"Me and Jamie-
"You two are cute together"
"Me and him aren't going out. We're just faking it."
"Oh no,honey. You can't fake what I saw with the two of you. The way you look at each other. It's serious love."
Wow. Even she sees it.
"Thanks"
"You're welcome! Y'all come back now,ya hear!" She points to the sign above the door. It says that. Oh. Right.

Jamie comes back. I'm really tired. So I fall asleep in his car. He carries me upstairs and fall right back asleep,but not before I see him sit on my couch. I woke up around 3 and changed into his boxers and a blue tank top. He's sleeping without a shirt and pants on. I grab a blanket and put it on him. I walk back to my bed and fall asleep knowing Jamie's here.
♠ ♠ ♠
like the title says i couldnt help it.......
tired....
lemme know if u like
an btw to the person/ppl whu keep reportin me fer stupid stuff....stop pleas okay....
jus tell me if there something wrong wit my story...
dont report me...
night! :)
comments=<3