Status: Umm yea haha

My Arranged Marriage

The dinner party,well sorta.

I drive up to the driveway and accidentally run over my mom's flowers. I better plant some more before she finds out. She walks over to me and I give her a hug. She frowns at her flowers.
"Skilyanna..."
See,my real name is Skilyanna but it's easier to call me Ski.
"Mom, It wasn't me!"
My mom looks like me sorta: black skin long black hair and really brown brown eyes. Except she's taller than me. Everybody is.
She rolls her eyes and I walk in the house and smell cookies. YUM! :) I look on the counter and see double chocolate chip cookies. I grab one. I have a huge weakness for cookies.
"Skilyanna ,you better not be eating a cookie right before dinner!,"my mom yells from the across the hall.
"No,"I say with my mouth full of cookie.I swallow and put the cookie at the bottom. She walks toward me and I smile at her.She sighs.
"Ski,how are you ever gonna get married?"
"Simple: I'm not."
"You're gonna stay single?"
"Yes"
"How am I supposed to have any grand kids?"
"I'll adopt"
I walk off to my room and sit on my bed. The intercom near my bed beeps
Ski!
I sigh.
"Yes?"
Get ready and look nice. Your principal is coming to dinner
I groan and lay back down.
After 10 minutes I get back up and take a shower.
I change into my dress. It's purple and strapless. It has a bow on the side and it ruffles at the bottom. I put on purple eyeshadow and eyeliner. I put on my silver glittery earrings that look like stars.I spray my favorite perfume:Vera Wang Princess.
The intercom buzzes again.
Ski.
"Yes?"
They're here
"I'll be down in a few"
I sigh and put on my shoes. They're black and say 'the love pull', the heel is pinkish purplish. I look at myself in the mirror. Amazing. I look on my dresser and grab my flower. It's my lucky one too. I put it in my long brown curls. I'm ready now.
I walk down stairs slowly and see Aiden staring at me.
Weirdo.
I stand by my mom and sneak a cookie from behind her.
She notices and pinches my arm.
I squeal.
"Are you okay?",Aiden asks
"Yea. I'm fine"
My mom rolls her eyes and grabs my cookie.
Great. No cookie for Ski.
"Let's go eat",my mom says.
"I'm not hungry",I say.
Unfortunately,my stomach growls. Loud.
My mom smirks.
I stick out my tongue. Aiden stares at me. Great I'm acting like a kid in front of him again. Wait why should I care?
We sit down at the table.
It's like this: My mom sitting next to my dad the principal next to him and Aiden next to me.
Great again.
♠ ♠ ♠
like it? no? sorry i took so long! let me know if u like it or not or jus some advice bcuz skool lets out in 5(about to b 4 bcuz its sunday) weeks and I'm about to go to 9th grade! im scared!
her outfit.