Status: Umm yea haha

My Arranged Marriage

I love the way you lie.

Aiden looks at me like I'm crazy.
"It's still my birthday."
"Not exactly. It's like 11:20 I think."
I stare at him until he gets the point.
"Fine. But Juli's gotta come bcuz you are NOT bringing HIM along." He says him like it's a disease. I glare at him.
It's my birthday and I wanna go to Disneyland.
"I'm taking him if you're taking her",I say simply.
He rolls his eyes and walks to his room. I pass by Juli's room. Her stuff is packed. I knock on the door. No answer. I knock louder. Still no answer. I start talking.
"Jules,look I'm sorry. I don't know why I did that and-"
I hear a gurgling noise so I stop and bust down the door. She's on the bathroom floor. The gurgling noise was her blood I guess. She's laying there with a really big hole in her hand and blood is like spurting out. It's groos.
"AIDEN,JAMIE,MOM,DAD!!!" I scream. They all come running. Pretty fast for being scattered all over the house,but whatever. I point at Juli just laying there.
My mom almost crys. My dad goes and calls the police. Jamie shakes his head. Aiden hugs me. Me? I jus stand there waiting. As much as I didn't like her,I miss her.
3 hours later.....
The police came and took her to the hospital. I rode in the ambulance silently. Everyone thinks theres something wrong with me. At the hospital she gets taken somewhere else and they won't let us back there. Jamie drove me and aiden back home. A detective comes and asks a bunch of stupid questions. But I answer them. They look around and leave. But he gives me his card in case I have any questions.
Yeah right. Like i'll call you.
I walk into her room again. I'm just looking around. Then I look in the bathroom. It's too neat for someone to have just died in. I pick up a piece of tissue paper.
It's got writing on it.
It says:
"Ski.
I'm sorry but I had to trick you. You were right. I'm not related to you. But I do love you like a sister. The main reason I did it? Simple: Alex Cunningham. He would have killed me just for telling you. So I'm gonna have to do it myself.
Love,Juli.
Wait. Alex Cunningham?
I look at the detectives card.
Detective Harold Cunningham.
Then for the umpteeth time today,I faint.
♠ ♠ ♠
here you go.