Status: Umm yea haha

My Arranged Marriage

3 cheers for sweet revenge (:

The sun comes up in my dream. There's a really really pretty bird there. It flies toward me and lands on my wrist. I pet it and it flies off.
I wake up in a sweat. I'm back in my room. I walk downstairs because I smell food.
I have a weakness for food. I see a grocery bag on the counter. I open it and see AriZona green and kiwi strwberry tea. My favorite.
"SKILYANNA That's my tea!"
Damn.
Jamie wraps his arms around me and I kiss him goodmorning.
"You're not getting any."
"Of your tea or of your-"
"Get your mind out the gutter,girl."
I smile. "I can't. It's my thing."
My mom comes downstairs and I give her a hug. She doesn't let go and I don't complain. She needs me and I need her. I'm not sure who needs who more but I feel like everythings gonna be okay.Right after I go and see this Cunningham person.
My mom lets go and I make her some breakfast. I make her Ski's breakfast. Which is chocolate pancakes with chocolate chips eggs with sausage and onions (Hey don't judge) and 2 pieces of toast. Sometimes I switch it up with a omelet.
She looks at the plate and laughs.
"What?"
"Nothing,"she says. "Thank you."
She eats and I go upstairs and take a shower. I get out and let my hair air dry. It turns really curly. That's the best thing about being mixed. I change.
I walk back downstairs and I grab the keys to my car. But not before Jamie stops me.
"Where ya going,sweetie?"
"To find Julies killer."
"Have fu- Wait WHAT?!"
I laugh at him and throw him my keys.
"You're driving"
He grabs a muffin and we walk to the garage.
Which one today? I'll take the one I got for my birthday.
We get in. Then I notice he's eating my muffin so I steal it from him.
"HEY!" He slams on the brakes scaring the gardener. I smack him for that and smile at the guy.
Poor man. He's got a hard enough job. And then having to deal with Jamie too.
"My muffin."
"My breakfast." He grabs my arms in his hand and takes the muffin back.
"My foot in your-"
"Ski,I love you." He smiles his adorable smile and I kiss his cheek.We drive to the address on the card.
I get out and so does Jamie.
Thats when I realize he's not wearing a shirt.
"Dude,why the fuck didn't you grab a shirt?"
"Because you were like I'm leaving and there's no fucking way I'm letting you walk out again"
See ever since his parents split,he's kind of been scared of me walking out on him. Which we never really were going out in the beginning for him to be scared,but I'll be damned before I tell him that.
"I'm not. I promise."
I grab his hand and walk up to the front door. It's open so I start to walk in.
"Girl,What the fuck is wrong with you? You don't just walk all up in peoples houses."
"You're so country."
"And you're rude."
"The hell I am!" I yell at him.
"Um.. can I help you two?" This kid comes to the door.
"Hold on,okay?" I say to him.
"If I'm so damn country,why do you like me?"
"And if I'm so rude,why do u like me?"
"I don't know."
"You know this is all so cute,but what are you doing in front of my house?"
I finally look at the door. Oh. The little girl left. she was so adorable. So now there's this other kid there.
He's not so goodlooking. I'm sorry.
"Hey,whys the dude not wearing a shirt?"
"Because we were fucking and I ripped his shirt. Now where's Alex?"
"Seriously? Never thought you would be that type."
"Oh yea. She's an animal." Jamie says. I try so hard not to laugh.
"Well would you mind doing that to me?"
"Let me think.." I walk up to the kid smiling "Fuck no! Now tell me where Alex is."
I wonder if I'm PMSing. Ugh. I don't feel well at all.
"Then I guess you'll never know,girl."
I sigh and smile at him.
"Please?"
"You're looking at him,sweetheart."
Well why the hell why couldnt the kid just tell me that?
" Why couldn't you just have told me that?" I say.
"I was hoping you would let me fuck you and then I'd tell you,sweetie"
Jamie looks pissed.
"Hey bro will you back up off my girl?"
"Hey man, I'm just messing with her." He reaches out and touches my hair. Weird but whatever.
"So can we come in? Please?" I smile sweetly at him and he rolls his eyes.
"Come in,sweetheart."
Wow nobody has called me sweetheart ever since I flushed my dads checks & credit cards down the toilet when I was 6. But I don't mention that part.
We walk in and it's really pretty inside. Like gorgeous. Alex stops and I run into him. Jamie runs into me. No it was more like he ran over me because I ran into Alex. So Jamies on top of me and I'm on top of Alex.
"Don't you wish it was like this every morning" I hear from below me.
" No because then I would be SQUISHED all the time."
"I like it this way"
"Of course you do,cowboy" Jamie gets up & then I do too. So does Alex. Then we keep going to the living room.
"Ill be back. Just sit here" he says.
Cowboy sits down and I sit on him.
"Kiss me",he says.
"No"
He kisses me anyway. It's a small one but damn it's a good one too.
♠ ♠ ♠
So it's been a while..but still..hope you like it