Status: Umm yea haha

My Arranged Marriage

All the small things you did for me darling,mean nothing now

So we're sitting there eating(or I'm eating and he's staring at me.) and after my last spoonful of soup(he he sounds like the Mary Poppins song spoonful of sugar) he says"Tell me." Jeez. Impatient much.
"Fine"
"Why did he say you can't not go out with your future husband"
"Obviously because he's gonna be my future husband." I have no idea but now I'm pissed. God. Maybe I'm PMS'ing.
"No shit,Sherlock. Why?"
I sigh. He sounds mad. I grab the ring on my finger. It's one of those class rings. It's a pretty color of purple. He got it for me. I remember that day. I couldn't get one,so he got it for me. I thought it was sweet.
"Remember,along time ago how we didn't have a lot of money?"
"Yea."
"Aiden's dad gave us money. But instead of wanting it back,he need someone to marry his son. Which is me."
He sits there quietly and then asks a question.
"What about us,princess?"
That really surprises me.
"What about us,Jamie?"
"Don't sit there and pretend that what we're doing is normal."
"What?"
"Ski,I've seen the way you look at me. You know you like me. I know you do."
Damn! Was I that obvious?
"Cowboy,I'm sorry" I reach out to hug him but he moves back.
"No. Ski,you go be happy and get married to Aiden. I won't stop you from doing that."
He starts walking out the door and turns back to me. In a cold voice he says,
"Keep the boxers. Call it a early wedding day gift."
His voice doesn't even have its cute little country twang. It just sounds mean with a mean country accent.
He walks out. Probably forever.
I sit down on the floor and I cry.
Sometime later,my mom comes and sees me. My body aches to get up. I look at the clock. It's been 3 hours.
"Sweetie,what's wrong?"
This is all their fault! We could have stayed poor and been alright!.
"Jamie's mad at me and it's all you and daddy's fault!" Yea,I still call my dad daddy. Sometimes I call my mom mommy.
"Why?"
"I told him I'm getting married and he got mad!"
"Ski,I'm sorry."
"If you were really sorry,then you never would have had me!"
I know I'm being mean,but I don't care. I've lost my best friend in the entire world. I've never really had a girl best friend. For some reason,me and guys got along better than me and girls. And theirs no drama.
"You don't really mean that"
"Yes,I do."
I run upstairs and see his boxers laying on the floor. I kick them. I grab my phone and ipod. I turn up the ipod to "If We Ever Meet Again" by Katy Perry and Timbaland. Then I text my friend Olivia.
heyy
watz up?
nun much...me an jamie=over
wat?????y????
long story....
awh..wis i cud cum over but im stuck doin homework
u shuda skipd :)
i no rite?

I smiled and I press my luck and text Jamie.
heyy
I really hope he texts back.
♠ ♠ ♠
another one.....
i hav gliter on my face from field day bcuz my friend luvs sparkles and decided to put it all on me.
then she sat on my lap and my legs fell asleep.... yep
but i was wiff my dad this morning and i saw jamies car the exact color too..i was like wow.....