Will my luck ever change?

Broken down staion wagon

Here I am sitting in this broken down station wagon and my siblings were already annoying me. I felt like throwing them out of the window if they don't shut up.

First there was Lauren she had blond hair and sky blue eyes. she must have gotten theese traits from our father except i wouldn't know because i"ve never seen him before.at 5 1/2 years old she was already the terror of the house.

Then there is Jacob. He is 14 years old his only problem is that he just talked to damn much. He never shuts up he is always talking to the point where you want to turn around and deck him in the mouth. He could be funny ocassoinally but most of the time he was just annoying, and right now Jacob and Lauren were fighting right now and they are being butts. Yes, I just called them butts its something me and my friend made up.

So since they're being butts I got my ipod video out of my bag and jammed my headphones into my ears to drown their annoying squeaky voices out of my head. I felt bad for my little brother Cameron because he was quiet like me and he was probly loosing his sanity right about now. Sometimes Camoren scares me because he is only six years old but when you talk to him you feel like talking to a college student. He can sense when something is bothering you and even if you were the best actress in the world he would still know. Cameron had red hair and green eyes but you could tell that when he gets older all the girls will be after him.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry the story is so boring but I have to lay my ground before I start so you guys know whats going on.