Will my luck ever change?

The Custody Case

I wish my sister was here with me, but she was back in college. I had always looked up to my older sister Bianca. She was so pretty and it seemed like she was a boy magnet. She could even be a model if she wanted to. With her long blond hair and forst green eyes. And she never has problems with her weight. She was 5"10 so I think she was tall enough. I wish she was here with us. I haven't seen her since the custody case. I hated that case and the outcome of it. We ended up getting stuck with my aunt. Who i could see fom the beginning was abusive. She had already slapped Cameron across the face because she said he was being smart with her, but he wasn't thats just the way he is. To tell you the truth i think she slapped him because she was intimadated by him, but if that really was the case thats pretty pathetic beacuse Cam is only 6. I fell so bad I wasn't able to prevent that. Poor Cameron.

None of this would be happening if mother were still here. The police saud she was mudered, And that they were going to figure out who did it. But I know thats not true because they have four muder cases lined up before my moms and they think it was the same person. For that matter I am not happy about the outcome of this case. Idon't even know how my aunt won the case. All she wanted was the money that our mother left us. Bianca alraedy had her share of the money beacause she was a legal adult. I was only 16 years old and to tell you the truth people thought I was older. I just turned 16, but I didn't have a good birthday. That was the day we found out my mother was dead.

Sometimes I fell like its my fault she died. My siblings sometimes don't even like the sight of me because I am a spitting image of my mom. With my green eyes and waist- long red hair, I look just like her. But our peronalities were totally different. I by no means was a boy magnet. In school I was basically an outcast, a loner. I didn't fit into any gruop or cliche. I was just me.

I did have one friend though her name was Natasha. I love Natasha. She is wild and crazy the exact oppasite of me. She always had a head for getting into trouble. She could always make me laugh.

I was only on the fourth song of my playlist when we pulled up to the house. I knew from then on my life was about to change. I would no longer be able to call a place with my family home.
♠ ♠ ♠
I was just wondering do you guys want pictures of the charicters. and sorry about the little cliffanger. I would really appreciate comments on the story so you can tell me how its going.