Will my luck ever change?

Adjusting to new environments.

I made sure eveybody got there stuff and brought it into the house. Then i went to go look for my aunt. I Found her in the kitchen with a bottle of red wine in her hands. I didn't want to bother her so I just slipped back out of the kitchen to go find where we were going to sleep. I figured out that the house only had three bedrooms. I guess that means I would have to share a room with Lauren. The boys would have to share a room too.
I showed the boys there room and helped them unpack. When we were done unpacking there room they were exhuasted. They fell right to sleep on there beds.
I looked at the clock on the wall to see that it was already 8:30. I guess i would be up late tonight. I went to my room next or maybe I should say our room since I am sharing it with Lauren. I unpacked Laurens stuff first. right after i finished unpacking her stuff she went to bed too. By the time I started to even unpacking my stuff it was 11:30. It was kind of hard unpaking my stuff because I was tired. The hardest thing to unpack was my clothes because there was only one closet. Laurens things already took up half of the closet, but I made it work. When I finished unpacking it was 2:30 in the morning.
I was so tired but for some reason I couldn't get to sleep. I kept having this feeling of melancholy come over me. I suddenly felt like the world was an evil place. I hated the world for taking my mother away from me and my siblings. Even after I had mentally established my hate for the world I still couldn't sleep. the reason finally came to me afetr 3 hours of just laying there. I didn't feel safe in this enviornment. I didn't feel like I could trust this place to even sleep. The big question is , Is it this place, or Is it my aunt.