Will my luck ever change?

Invitation

I continued the walk to the bathroom. I felt eyes on my back as I was walking away but I ignored it. As soon as I walked in Natasha asked what was wrong. I played it off though and acted like nothing happened. For some reason I didn't feel like telling her what had happened. I felt like what happened was a secret between me and the guy. (Time skip)
When everybody was finished eating we all piled back into the truck. The mood in the truck was subdued everybody knew we had to go back to the house. Then Natasha made a suggestion. "How about we all go to the park for a while?" My siblings all wanted to go. I really didn't want to say no, but I was worried what would happen if we didn't get back before our "Dear Aunt" woke up. "Well I guess we can go for a little while," I answered.
We all went to the park. The kids were going buck-wild running around every where. Natasha and I were sitting on the bench watching them. Out of no where Natasha asked "You want to go to the club with me?" "Why would I go to the club with you," I asked back. "You need to have some fun. You look so stressed. You need to have some fun," Natasha answered. "What about my brothers and sister," I asked. I had to admit her offer was tempting, but i couldn't leave my brother and sister with my aunt. " How about I get my brother to baby-sit," Natasha suggested. Its kinda sad that I trust Natasha's brother more then I trust my own aunt. " Okay , when are you going," I asked. " We are going this Friday. Which means we are going shopping Thursday," Natasha said.
"Okay come on guys its time to go," I said. Everybody got back into the truck. It was silent on the way home. If that's what you could call it. Nobody wanted to go "home".
Natasha pulled to the front of the house. I knew that nobody was going to get out of the truck unless I got out first. So I got out of the truck and walked up to the door. As soon as you stepped to the door you could smell cigarette smoke and the alchol leaking through the door. Our aunt was awake.
♠ ♠ ♠
This is kinda short. I want to see if people really are even reading this. And if you are please comment and tell me what to work on.