Will my luck ever change?

Survivng

Getting downstairs wasn't hard at all. Getting to the kitchen on the other hand was. There were already people passed out on the florr and it was only 5:30. To tell you the truth I was digusted. How could people do this to themselves? Well it wasn't any of my concern I already had enough to take care of.
As we were walking to the kitchen an arm shot out and grabbed me and pulled me to them. The person who pulled me was a dirty old man who happened to be drunk. I could smell the liquor on his breath. " Hey sweetness, I saw you eyein me" said the man. Obviously this man was really drunk if he thought I was even looking at him. " No I am afraid your mistaken," I said trying to pry his fingers off at the same time. " Awwww, yes you were. Dont be shy," he said rubbing his hands up and down my legs.
I shuddered at his touch. This man was absolutely digusting. I guess he thought it was a shiver of pleasure cause he decided to go a step futher. He started mooving up further to my thighs. All of a sudden I was yanked out of his grip. I was dragged all the way to the kitchen. I looked to see that my brother had saved me. " Are you all right?" he asked. I just simply nodded my head. I didn't trust my voice cause I knew it would shake.
I then gestured around the kitchen signaling for him to find some think for us to drink. I guess he understood me cause he got some glasses down and filled them up with ice. I left him to his task. I started to scavenge for food. I mananged to find some bread, peanut butter, and yup you guessed it jelly. I started making sandwiches for us. I cleaned up once I was done and grabbed the sandwhiches. I looked behind me to see Jac carrying glasses of ice water. Guess he couldn't find anything else.
Started our journey back to my room. Fortunately the journey back to my room was less eventful.
Once we got back to my room I seem to let out a breath and relax. They were only through a quarter of the movie. I set there sanwhiches and drinks in front of them and we all ate and watched the movie together. I noticed that I had put in a Disney movie. We were watching Peter Pan. I just love tinkerbell I think she's so cute. Once the movie was over and every one was done eating it was 6:45. I figured after everybody showered and took baths it would be time to sleep. So I went to the bathroom and started runing bath water for Lauren. There was a bathroom upstairs so none of us had to step foot downstairs. I gave Lauren and Cameron there baths. I started thinking about where everybody was going to sleep. I really didn't want anybody to sleep on the floor. But there was only two twin beds in the room. So I guess I would just sleep on the floor and let Laurn and Cameron have a bed and let Jac have the other.
Everybody was settled and in bed by 10:30. Tommorrow was Thursday which means I would be going shopping and my brothers and sisters would be over Natasha's house. I felt happy about letting Nat talk me into this I need a break. Right now I was barely survivng.
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay I might put another one up tonight. You guys please I need comments and feed back. How am I suppose to work on stuff if u don't tell me. I need constructive criticism. You can even make suggestions about the story.