That's Why I Love You, Babe.

That's Why I Love You , Babe...

"No, babe, not that belt..."

A half-dressed WIlliam shook his hair out of his eyes and took the belt from Gabe's hand, setting it on the bed before turning back to the closet to find a T-shirt.

"I wanna wear this one," Gabe cocked his head a little, picking up the belt again.

William turned back to him, looking amused in a slightly condescending way.

"It's bright yellow... with purple pants?"

Gabe slipped the belt through the belt loops of his purple pants; not really annoyed, but not ready to let his boyfriend dictate his wardrobe, either.

"William, I'm not four, let me dress myself, alright?"

Later...

"William would you not do that?"

"What?"

"You're walking on the other side of the sidewalk and you keep looking at my belt."

"You're parinaoid, Gabe."

"No, I'm not, I'm observative. You're upset because I didn't wear what you wanted me to wear today."

"I'm not upset, okay? Do I look upset?"

"Yes."

William sighes, moves over to the other side of the sidewalk where Gabe is walking, and puts an arm arouns his waist, slipping his fingers into Gabe's purple back pocket.

"I'm not upset. You'll learn how to dress, don't worry."

Gabe decides not to fight this; he pauses and looks at his boyfriend for a second before taking the collar of his unzipped jacket in both hands and pulls him into a kiss against the building they're standing by.

William is even less inclined to resisting this. He lets Gabe kiss him gently, not caring who sees.

"I can dress myself, WIll"

William's a little out of breath now; he he nods slowly, not taking his eyes off Gabe."

"I know."

They smile at each other briefly, a hint of lingering teenage shyness showing through as their eyes meet.

William takes Gabe's hand, shaking his head and wondering how this boy always gets to him like this, and they walk down the street together, Gabe smiling now and holding William's hand tightly in his own.

The end
♠ ♠ ♠
<3
Hope you liked it!
It was short.
I love comments!