We Were Strangers

I take no credit for this but it's just so good I want the world to read this.

"You know that when I hate you, it is because I love you to a point of passion that unhinges my soul."

View the fanvid for this story here.

http://video.google.com/googleplayer.swf?docId=7692533884253509114&hl=en

Read the Novella Fanfiction about The Boy Who Lived, and the boy we all love to hate. Has their bitter relationship been a disguise to mask deeper feelings? Sometimes, there is only a thin line between love and hate, the two strongest emotions, and also between anger and lust. Have the two boys ever really known each other? Are they complete strangers? Or do they have a connection more intense than anyone could have imagined?

-Note- All characters represented in the following story are from the J.K Rowling books and are not of my own creation. The Plot is original to my own ideas.
  1. The Awakening
    "Some say the world will end in Fire, some say in Ice From what I've tasted of desire I hold with those who favor But if it had to perish twice I think I've seen enough of hate To know that for destruction, ice Is also great and would suffice."
  2. There’s Only a Fine Line…
    "You can only truly know someone who you have hated and loved in turn."
  3. The Naked Truth
    “There is nothing to fear except the persistent refusal to find out the truth, the persistent refusal to analyze the causes of happenings.”
  4. Clear and Cold
  5. By Day…By Night…
  6. Expectations and Destinies…
    “Passion, it lies in all of us, sleeping... waiting... and though sometimes unwanted... unbidden... it will stir... open its jaws and howl. It speaks to us... guides us... passion rules us all, and we obey. What other choice do we have? Passion is th
  7. Tom Rutherford
    “The greatest pleasure in life is doing what others believe you cannot do.”
  8. To Trust or Not to Trust…
  9. Sleeping With the Enemy
  10. Dreams and Nightmares
    “Those who fight monsters must beware, lest they also become monsters, and if you gaze for long into an abyss, the abyss gazes also into you.”