Status: I might update a new chapter soon. Not so sure about it.

Tongue Wrestling

Chapter 10

The world is ugly
But you are beautiful to me…
__

“I don’t know what to say…” And he took his hands off of me.
“I must see you, please.” I begged him.
“No. I must go.”
I sighed then I heard the door closed. Maybe my breath smells. I checked it, no it wasn’t that…Ugh. I took the scarf of my eyes and I looked around the room. Something was different but I don’t know what.

*after 5 minutes of looking*
“Oh..that big box. Maybe that dude bought it.” How come I’m not surprised? Was I bored of him sending things?
“NAAAHHHH!” And I jumped to open the box.
“Awwwwww a puppy” I squealed. And at her collar was a note

“Everytime you don’t feel well, hug her and think that she is me. Her name is Bela.”

I grinned widely and looked again at Bela. What a beautiful creature.

“Bela, what to go somewhere?” Am I stupid? I am talking with a puppy now?
I took her in my arms and went at Mikeys home. I really miss him.

On my way to Mikeys I heard him scream. I runned at his window to see him jumping up and down and hugging Gerard. They look very happy. And somehow Gerard saw me standing at their window and I hided into the bushed. Bad idea.

“Mikey, I think I’ll throw this tofu into the bushes.” I heard Gerard say.
“NOOOOO!!!!” And I jumped and fell on my face. No worry, Bela was on my back…licking my neck.

“Frank, what a pleasure to see you here.” And he gave me the smirk. This dude always smirks.
“Mhmnfhg…..”
“Want to come inside?”
“Sure.” I took Bela once again in my arms and entered the house. They had a nice house. The walls were painted with a dark shade of red and had some posters. I don’t think they live with their parents.

“So Frank, what’s going on? I didn’t know you have a dog.”
“Oh well…That dude who kissed me when I fainted, bought me the dog a few minutes ago.”
Gerard was staring at me without blinking or anything.
Mikey nodded
Suddenly Gerard woke up from his daydream and asked me
“How do you know it is a guy?”
“I asked you the same question a few days ago in the park.”
“Uh…I’m going to…uh….take a walk.” Mikey said. Why is he leaving me with him? He creeps me out.
“Ok…” I sighed
“Don’t worry Frank, I’m not gonna eat you.” Gerard rolled his eyes. I think he noticed that I don’t feel comfortable with him.
I nodded
“So go on. Tell me more about this misteryous dude.”
“Well…His initials are G.A. First I thought that it was you or Mikey. But it isn’t… your initials are G.W. And Mikeys are M.W.”
“But what makes you think that I was the misteryous guy?” He smirked once again.
“You and Mikey are the only guys I know and really get along.”
I noticed he turned a little , A LITTLE pink. He looks like a clown. You know…being very pale and turning pink…It doesn’t look that good. But it was cute.
♠ ♠ ♠
While I was writing this chapter I noticed something was near me....A SPIDER.
I freaked out like hell...and you know what I did? I THROW MY FLUFFY SHOE IN HIM. LAWL.
I have this phobia with insect...

Whatever. Please comment.

Love you,babes. <3333