Status: I might update a new chapter soon. Not so sure about it.

Tongue Wrestling

Chapter 12

That night I didn’t sleep well. When I tried to close my eyes, I remembered everything what Gerard done to me.I tried couting sheep. But they end up being Gerards.
“FUUUCK! WOULD YOU GIVE ME A REST?” I yelled at nobody.

I lied down again. Trying to close my eyes. Then I felt something on my stomach.
“Awhh Bela.” That little puppy is so sweet. She let out a big yawn that made me giggle and fell asleep. I took a glance at the clock.
“3.17 a.m.” I murmured
Finally I fell asleep

When I woke up I faced the wall then I rolled myself over to see
“Gerard?” By the look on his face I can tell he cried all the night. He was still very pale but his nose was pretty red and he had bloodshot eyes.
“Yes?” Then he put on a pout
“What are you doing here?”
“Watching you sleep and wanted to apologize.” He said it like it was something normal.
“Well, I’m waiting for the excuses.”

He let out a deep sigh and then….

“FRANKIE I AM SO FUCKING SORRY!” wow this dude can be very noisy when he want’s to “PLEASE FORGIVE ME! I WANT –“ I cut him off by pressing my lips violently on his.
“You’re forgiven.” I said letting out a giggle
“That means….” He turned a little pink. Awww.
“That means?” I titled my head to the side in the meaning that I didn’t understand him
“You know…” He turned red
“Well , I don’t know.” I am a good liar. Aren’t I?

He let out another sigh and took his T-shirt off
“Gerard …what are you….HOLY CRAP!”
He written on his pale chest “Frankie,baby, would you be my boyfriend?”
I was totally speechless. My mouth was open and I noticed that I was drooling. But I didn’t care.
“So….?” Gerard said looking hopefull.
I still didn’t say anything.

Gerard looked like he almost cried
“Frank? Do you want to?” He whispered

What should I say? Yes? No? Should I yell it? Or should I whisper it?
Oh God!
♠ ♠ ♠
8D Hurray

So, what will Frankie say?

Comment please 8D

xoxoxoxoxoxo thank youuuu