Status: I might update a new chapter soon. Not so sure about it.

Tongue Wrestling

Chapter 16

We stayed in the box for like…2 hours talking and kissing and hugging.
Finally I asked him
“But..how come you like me?”
“I really don’t know…” He shrugged “I just like you…I never liked someone”
I just sighed
He continued “You are like a drug…I can’t have enough of you”
I felt tears in the corner of my eyes. I didn’t know I was so emotional.

He turned to look in my eyes
“Please don’t cry, Frankie. I am telling what I feel”
“Yeah, but..y-you can’t be real..I never had someone who cared about me.Never…”
“Now you have me and Mikey.So calm down.” And he kissed my forehead.
I started to sob, I never felt like this. Really,nobody cared about me, and now that someone cares about me I don’t know how I should react.
“Awww, my Frankie” And he hugged me tightly
I just buried my face in his neck. When he holded me, I felt protected…loved.

“Sugar, I must go now, we must prepare for our date.” Gerard said softly
When I heard the words “sugar” and “date” I grinned widly. Even though that I still had tears in my eyes and looked like I will sob again I grinned. He got out of the box and helped me out.

“You, you are going like this home?” And gestured to his boxers
“Yeah, Why not? I live next to you” He was right..but still

He kissed me and left.
When he was walking home I just stood at the door and watched him. He looked weird. HAHA.
“Hey sexy” A bitch said to him . Gerard just looked at her and then he looked at me
“BACK OFF BITCH. HE IS MINE!” I screamed on the top of my lungs
“Pff, fag.” She said
“Oh, no you didn’t” I said in a gay tone and throwed my shoe in her
Gerard laughed his ass off and went home.

I didn’t know that I could get that jealous. But that is a sign of love, isn’t it?

I walked back into the house and saw Bela running around the huge box Gerard was in. Gerard gave me lots of presents. Then it hit me….
“What should I give back to him?”
I ran upstairs and took my acoustic guitar in my hand.
“A song” I said to myself

“So….what lyrics? Eh…erm…..yeah, about him being me heroine. HA!”

I a half of hour I was finished. WOW. I can be really fast when I want to. I giggled and went to take a shower. In the shower I kept singing the song I wrote for him.

When I got out I took some black skinny jeans, a pink T-shirt (what? I love pink) and a hoodie. I put then some black eyeliner and made my hair very messy.
I put on Bela a pink bow, because she was coming with me. Hehe, she looked adorable.

The plan was : go to date with Gerard, bring him to my house and sing to him and wait for his reaction.

I looked in the mirror again and smiled. For the first time I was happy for me.
♠ ♠ ♠
8D Please comment
<33333333