Status: I might update a new chapter soon. Not so sure about it.

Tongue Wrestling

Chapter 2

This can be the start
Of something,strange?
__

I spent my time with this guy, Mikey. He is an awesome dude.
He likes the same bands as me. EVEN HE MADE ME SMILE A BIT.
How amazing is that? He told me he had a brother. But he told me that his bro isn’t that sociable and friendly. Well, I think I have something in common with him.

“So, Frank, are you gay?” Mikey asked, with an innocent voice
“What?!?”
“Are.You.Gay?” He asked me again
“Why are you asking me that?” I was getting annoyed.
“I don’t know”
“Ugh..” I got up, and started to leave
“HEY! WAIT! IM REALLY SORRY”
“Whatever Mike” He told me that he gets annoyed when someone calls him “Mike”

Mikey screamed after me, but I started to run. Hehe…im a pretty good runner for a midget. When I got home, I saw a rose on the doorway.
“Huh…?”
I picked it up. It had a note in it. It had a beautiful italic writing.
“You look beautiful when you wear make up.”
“Gnh?” Was all I could say.
Someone is making fun of me. I throwed to rose away.
I got in the house and made me some lunch.
Yeyy, sandwich avec skittles. Skittles is my favourite passion. And talking French. Even if im not good at it.

After watching TV. It started raining. I love to walk in the rain, it makes me feel comfortable. Im serious. So I took my hoodie and I walked outside when I saw another rose with another note. The same writing.
“That rose costed me one dollar. But it doesn’t matter”

This only made me smile, and I took the rose inside and put it on my bed. Then I walked outside again. Ahhh….the rain makes me feel alive. My eyeliner started to bleed. But I didn’t care. I was feeling so good. Then I stopped. I saw that creepy dude again. He was at the same tree. I blinked a few times. Then he disappeared.

After half of hour of walking, I got bored. So I went back to my house and got into the shower.

Fabulous. The first time in the last 3 months, I feel tired.

This day was pretty nice. Even if that dude scared me. It was nice.

And with this thoughts, I fell asleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
And chapter 2 *holds two fingers in the air*
8D
PLEASE PLEASE comment
And I'll give you a cookie