Status: I might update a new chapter soon. Not so sure about it.

Tongue Wrestling

Chapter 22

I woke up and remembered what happened last night. A smile crossed my lips and I looked at Gerard. He was staring at the ceiling smiling to…well…to nobody. I kissed his shoulder and he looked at me surprised.
“Morning,beautiful.” I said and pressed my lips against his.
“Well that’s a good way to say good morning.’ He said after our kiss.

I got up and headed to the shower.I must fix my sex hair or I will look like a monkey.
I started to wash myself until I felt a pair of cold hands on my hips. I jumped at the coldness and turned around.
“Gerard…never do that again.” I said sighing in relief
“Sorry baby, I just wanted to surprise you.” He said smirking.

Oh, did I mention he was already naked? That makes everything easy. If you get what I mean…

“Well, how do you want to surprise me?” And my smile turned into a smirk.

He pushed me against the wall and started to kiss me hungrily.Then I felt something against my crotch. I broke the kiss and looked down at Gerard’s boner. That sight gave me an erection and I pressed my lips again his.

He took my member in his hand and started pumping but still kissing me. I moaned in our kiss and he smirked.

Then he fell on his knees and started licking it before taking it whole in his mouth. I moaned his name loudly and pressed my head against the wall. He started bobbing his head faster and faster giving me the familiar feeling.

“Gee..I’m gonna…” I didn’t finish what I had to say that I already cummed in his mouth. He got up and started to kiss me again roughly. Now I took his member in my hand and started to pump him. I decided to only pump him because I really didn’t want to leave his lips.

He broke the kiss and threw his head back and moaned loudly finishing in my hand. I kissed his neck and he kissed my lips again.

“That was..wow.” He said panting.
I smirked and hugged him.

“Can I help you wash?” And he smirked
“Of course.” And I kissed him. He licked my bottom lip begging for entrance wich I gladly accepted.

We didn’t really wash, we just stayed under the water kissing.
♠ ♠ ♠
LE GASP!!!
My fist smex scene O.O
What do you think?
Good?Bad?
Comment
<33333

PS: Taryn (Playdoh) Is now the co-writer 8D she made chapter 21 wich was AWESOME. I just had the urge to subscribe to the story XD
<3333
xoxo