Status: I might update a new chapter soon. Not so sure about it.

Tongue Wrestling

Chapter 23

We were still in the apartment where we…you know. Gerard was smiling all the time and that made me smile too. And every time he saw me he blushed. Who’d ever thought that Gerard would be like this? When you see him for the first time, you would think that he is an ass.

“Frank,I need to tell you something.” Gerard began and played with his hair.
“Ok,go on.”
“Would you like to live here with me?” He said and bit his lips.
“W-W-Wow!” My eyes were the size of melons.
“Oh,you hesitated..I’m sorry..It’s to fast …Sorry.” He apologized and I notice little tears forming in the corner of his eyes.
“No!No!I didn’t hesitate.Look..ask me again.”
He sighed “Would you like to-“
“YES!!” I shouted and jumped on him. He laughed and kissed my neck.

“Baby,do you think this is going fast?” Gerard asked and took my hand in his
“No,I mean, we moved together fast, but it doesn’t matter. I love you, and I never loved someone like this.”
A smile formed on his lips and I pecked his lips.

Maybe living with Gerard will make my life less miserable. The place where we will live it’s pretty awesome. We have one room , one kitchen, and a bathroom.

I didn’t even notice when Gerard left. I heared the water running so he must be in the bathroom.
After a few minutes he came back and looked at me,a smile crossing his beautiful lips.
“What?” I said smiling too.
His smile turned into a smirk.

We stayed like that smirking at each other. Finally he came in front of me and pushed me lightly on the bed.
“Frank…” He whispered.
I bit my lip and waited for him to continue.
“I love you.” And he attacked my neck.

And by attacking, I mean really ATTACKING.
I screamed in pain and tried to get him off of me, but my arms were numb. I couldn’t move.

I was gasping for air and my heart started to beat really fast, like in any second it will jump out my chest.

“God,stop!” I whimpered.

He didn’t stop.

Suddenly I couldn’t breath,I felt claustrophobic.But before trying to breath again,everything went black.
♠ ♠ ♠
OH NO!
*faints*
What it will happen next?Huh??
lol

Sorry for not updating =.=
I feel like an asshole

So please, comment,subscribe,show me some love
xoxoxoxoxo