Status: I might update a new chapter soon. Not so sure about it.

Tongue Wrestling

Chapter 24

I opened my eyes to see…dark? I looked around me and everywhere was dark.I rubbed my eyes and now I can see everything? What the fuck is with me? I looked around the room,I’m still in the same room but I can’t see Gerard.,maybe it was only a dream, vampires don’t exist.

“Yes they do.” A voice said
I looked around me..nothing.
“Who’s there?” I was getting really really scared.
“Me,duh.” Gerard answered. “I’m right behind you.”
I turned around and he really was there, he had a huge grin on his face wich revealed his sharp teeth.
“What happened?”
“What do you mean?” He played dumb
“Don’t fuck with me Gerard, tell me what the fuck you did to me!” I shouted and felt my neck sore. I touched it and I it hurted like hell.
“I don’t know what you are talking about.” He said still calm with a smirk on his lips.

I looked at myself into the mirror. Oh great, he bit the crap out of my neck.
“Vampires don’t exist Gerard, and look what you did to my neck.”
He rolled his eyes “Let’s go outside.”
“I’m not going anywhere with you.”
“Yes! You are coming!” His voice got louder and it scared me making me jump.
I sighed and accepted to go with him. If he kills me, I’d die happy,because I know that he made me feel special.

Xxxxxxxxx

“What are we doing here?” I asked and looked down. We were on the top of a building.
“I love you Frank,but you don’t love me…And that breaks my fucking heart. And it hurts even more that you don’t believe me that I am a……” He bit his lip “vampire.”
I looked into his eyes, he was serious. Too serious.
“I-I love you Gerard..But I don’t know..vampires don’t exist.”

He growled and pulled me next to him so we were on the edge of the building.
“G-Gerard?” It came out more as a whimper
“I wanna show you something..”

And he jumped pulling me with him.
♠ ♠ ♠
Oh well :|....Im done with school...next week I have 2 exams...wish me good luck 8D
Good luck = more chapters

xoxoxoxoxo