Status: I might update a new chapter soon. Not so sure about it.

Tongue Wrestling

Chapter 8

Will you still love me
After you see me?
________

Gerard left me alone in the park.He looked pretty shocked when I asked him how did he know if it was a guy.
Now I am 85% sure that Gerard did that to me when I fainted.

*after a few hours*

"Mfm...gnofn" I fell. I was still in the park. I think i fell asleep.

"Frank Iero!" Someone said
"Huh?" It was the principa...Oh shit...
"Why didn't you go at school?" He asked me
"Because..."
"Because?"
"BECAUSE I'M SO SICK OF SCHOOL!!"

And with that i turned around and walked really fast...don't get me wrong , but the principal is very very tall and strong. If you annoy him he would slap you.

I don't need school. I have 17 years. That means 10 years of school...I want to be a guitarist. Yes, I play guitar. Her name is Pansy.

When I got home I found another rose. This time it didn't have a note. It had a drawing...

"Oh my Gosh..." It was me, sleeping on the bench in the park. And under the drawing it was written "I hope I will wake up in the morning and see you sleeping next to me."

Instead of going at Gerard's house and ask him if he was the person who sented me notes I walked into my house, grabbed a piece of paper and I wrote on it "Hello,Angel...Who are you?"

And I left it on the doorway without caring if someone else founds it.

In the next three days there was no sign of Mikey or Gerard. But I still found the roses and the notes. He/she didn't tell me who he/she was. That person kept writing me poems and still I still left him/her notes on my doorway.

In one of my notes I asked him/her if I can meet him/her.
And he/she wrote me:

"Only if you wear something on your eyes so you can't see me.I'll meet you tonight at 9 in your backyard.xoxo"

"Should I go?" I asked myself for the 45th time.
"I mean..I don't have anything to lose" I took a glance at the clock. It was 8.55 p.m.

I took one DEEEEP breath.
And walked outside. It was pretty cold...
♠ ♠ ♠
Chapter 8
Hurray 8D

Comment and I will give you....MORE COOKIES 8D

<333333

You should listen to this song >> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YANHbG_wE4s
It's amazing