3 Smiles

Image
LOVELY banner by xXBite.MeXx

Aerin Annesly is a poet searching for inspiration for her new volume of poems. One day, she meets a brown-eyed stranger and they share 3 smiles. It is the start of an epic love, the love of their lives.

________
Come on people, we all know you can't own a person, so I obviously don't own William Beckett...
  1. 3 Smiles
    Aerin meets a brown-eyed stranger.
  2. Realization
    Aerin performs at a poetry reading and realizes just who she met at the coffee shop.
  3. The Right Person
    William and Aerin have their first conversation and Aerin wonders if William is the person she's been waiting for.
  4. Love, After All
    Aerin and William share their first kiss and Aerin decides on the theme for her new book of poetry.
  5. Overflow
    Aerin finds herself asking the question "Do plumbers even work on Sundays?" right before her first date with William.
  6. Happy Endings
    *NOT the last chapter* Aerin and William salvage the date.
  7. Verses and Prose
    Aerin's mother is excited to hear about William and another date is set up.
  8. Melodies in the Dark
    Aerin and William go on a perfect date.
  9. Poetic Little Things
    Aerin is hit with inspiration and it's all thanks to a certain brown-eyed man.
  10. Definite Chemistry
    Aerin goes to William's barbecue and meets the rest of the band.
  11. Bedroom Eyes
    Aerin and William spend a night together before he leaves for the acoustic tour.
  12. Wish You Were Here
    Aerin meets with her editor and realizes she misses William more than she thought she would.
  13. Love In Muted Light
    William returns to Chicago.
  14. A Lot Naughtier
    William meets Aerin's family.
  15. Saturated
    Their first fight leads Aerin and William to confession and reconciliation
  16. Safe Haven
    Morning.
  17. Romantic In It's Own Way
    Aerin meets William's parents and a question is asked.
  18. Amazing Love
    Aerin moves in with William.
  19. Attach a Memory
    Aerin and William capture some memories on film.
  20. Anxiety
    Aerin has her doubts.
  21. Rather Have This Than Nothing At All
    Aerin voices her doubts.
  22. Won't Give Up On You
    Aerin finds the strength to confront William.