Gorgeous Eyes Shine Suicide

Gorgeous Eyes Shine Suicide

Gorgeous Eyes Shine Suicide.

He pulled the rope tighter and whispered in my ear as I winced with pain

"Is that tight enough?"

I gasped trying to accumulate the strength to take the pain he was causing. "or should i make it tighter?" he continued emphasizing the last word with anger.

He grinned mischievously showing his ugly, deformed teeth. the quickly without fail he kicked my knees in, spun around and posed as if he were a ninja. I sank to my knees cringing when they collided with the floor. I bowed my head and blinked my eyes trying to hold back the tears, but was unsuccessful. The itchy rope around my neck stung causing blood to seep through the grazes the rope made. Blood was also weeping out of my knees due to the teeth-gritting fall.

I'm Starlet and believe it or not, its my Foster Dad that has me here. I've been here for 2 days already. No, he doesn't feed me. I haven't eaten since Monday lunchtime. Vomit covers the thin blanket he gave me to sleep on. It's 'My Square', if i leave it he'll shoot me dead. I dare not move out of it. I'm sort of used to the pain already. My mother died when i was 18 months old from a rare case of cancer. Photos are my only memories of her. My father, well, he hated looking after me so he decided committing suicide was the best option. He died when I was 6. I have a vague memory of him, about one or two. I have long straight dark brown hair, just like my mother. My eyes are a mixture of the two. My mother had green eyes and my father had blue. I've got a combination of blue, green and purple. You've probably guessed by the amount of food intake that I have had means I'm really anorexic. Well, for your information, I'm not. But I am on the skinny side now.

I was put into my first foster home at the age of 7. I've been to 8 home since. The last home before this one the parents split and neither of them would take me with them, therefore leaving me stranded again. Anyway, now i am 16 and Ive been an orphan for 10 years. I do go to school but obviously not for the past two days. I have the best friends a girl can have, Kelsey, Amy, Max, Ronnie, Jepha and Quinn. We go to Lincoln Road High School. It on, funnily enough, on Lincoln Road. Like normal teenagers, I hate school but go because my friends do. Sometimes we would wag and go to the city and just hang and be ourselves. Just the 7 of us.

Flashback

“Thats it, I'm not going to maths” Ronnie said as she stood up at our table “Who is gonna wag with me?”

Of course we all said yes. If one of us wanted to go, we all would.

We'd sneak out of the grounds and catch the bus to town.

End of Flashback

We would do all sorts of things. My favourite time was when we went into the Asian Photo Booths. We took so many pictures we didn't have any more money to buy lunch. So we just walked around laughing at jokes, dancing, and joked about one another. It was so cute, we made Quinn tell Kelsey how he really felt about her. They've been dating for nearly 4 months now. Amy and Jepha have been going out longer then any other couple in our group. Ronnie has her eye on someone. He likes her as well, so we are gonna make him ask her to the upcoming ball. The girls have been telling me that Max really likes me. They say that we'll be the perfect match. I must admit, he is really nice and sincere and wouldn't hurt me.
I think about my friends some more.

Kelsey with her brown hair that goes down below her shoulder and her beautiful hazel eyes.

Quinn, his blonde and brown hair always swept over his face covering his dark brown eyes.

Amy, her long black hair hung loose around her face. Her blue and green eyes are a captivating feature. She is the angel that graced us with her presence.

Jepha, that rebel. His lazy hawk is long enough to tuck behind his ear. His eyes are dark brown but have hints of yellow in them. He loves piercings, he has quite a few in his ears and a snake bite piercing. He has already planned his tattoos and where they are going.

Ronnie is so beautiful. She has long blonde hair that is as long as Amy's. Her eyes change colour, they are blue during that day and green during the night. Ronnie is a really down-to-earth girl who you will always find at the principals office for beating up someone who has verbally or physically hurt one of her friends, or of course because of back mouthing the teachers. Which is normal.

Max. Max has black hair that rests just below his ears. He too had hazel eyes. Max has also prepared his tattoos. He started up a 'Pay-me-money,-so-i-can-get-the-tattoos-i-want' fund. So far, the donation has been 5 cents from all of us. Max also plays the bass guitar. He's teaching me how to play.

I miss wagging with them and going to the city. I hope to get out of here soon, but i know it is not possible. He won't give up until I'm dead.

Its the next day now. Nothings changed. I'm still here on my 'square'. He eats in front of me and laughs as if it is some sort of joke.

I'm puking more then usual. Obviously it's because I haven't had anything to eat for the past 2 days.

I had a dream last night. It lingers in my brain, haunting me.

I was at Lollipop Play land and i was in the plastic ball area with the 'gang'. We were all under them seeing who could stay under the longest. I came up because i felt claustrophobic. When i came up no one else was there so i waited a few minutes. No one came up. I started saying their names, calling them back up. No one answered. I waited a few minutes more getting nervous as the seconds went by. No one. I went under to search for them. I found a hand, it looked liked Amy'. I breathed a sigh of relief. I pulled the hand, it felt cold. Her face leaped out at me. She was dead. I hurried to find the others to see if their fate was like Amy's. Each body i found was dead. Quinn, dead. Jeph, dead. Kelsey, dead. Ronnie, dead. Max, Max? Max, dead. Tears were covering my face. I was still holding Max's hand. I pulled him in for a hug. I jumped with fright at how cold he was.

And that was when i woke up. Shaking and sweating with fear. It was still dark and my foster father was asleep on his chair.

Could i escape?

No, I cant escape he might find my friends and kill them after forcing them to tell him where i was. I don't want to put their lives in jeopardy

It is now the next day. He beats me like crazy. I now probably look like one huge bruise. It's a wonder why I'm still alive.
I thought about my dream. Would they die? I'm now fearing for not just my life, but for my friends as well.

Today I've made my choice. To die that is. I can barely write, let alone think properly. The is a small glass window above me. I'm going to smash it.

So here I've decided to write my 'goodbyes', my 'thank yous' and my ii am truly sorrys'

First off, i would like to say thank you so much and I'm so sorry it ended this way, to Kelsey, Amy, Quinn, Jeph, Ronnie and Max. You are my everything. Kelsey, you introduced me to my awesome friends. You showed me the meaning of a true friend. I will love you forever. Amy, my angel, to whom i shall miss greatly. It will now be may turn to look over you and guide you. I will be there for you, sweety. Just call for me. I will answer. Quinn, thank you so much and i love you. Please stay with Kelsey. Do not hurt her. Just because i wont be on this earth it does not mean i cant destroy your manhood. You guys are two jigsaw pieces that fit perfectly to the puzzle. Jeph, i cant wait until i see your tattoos, pineapple boy. You made me not be afraid of whats to come. Keep practicing your bass guitar. I can see you up on the big stage rock the world. Ronnie, Who ever you future lover is, i wish you all the best. I will look over you in your times of need, just like you did to me. Thank you for taking your time to show me new things. I love you, Ronnie. Max.
My beautiful Max. I always did and will love you forever. I'm sorry we didn't get the chance to do more together. But i promise that every night i will kiss your eyes and lay you to sleep. I am externally here for you Maxy boy. Just call my name and i will be there.

To everyone and anyone who helped me. Thank you. Sorry i couldn't do it in person.

And to those who i have hurt in anyway. I am truly sorry. Again, i am i can't do it in person.

Mum, i will see you in heaven. I can't wait to see your face.

Once again Kelsey, Amy, Quinn, Jepha, Ronnie and Max. Whenever you need me. Call and i will be there waiting to help you in anyway i can. I will guide you, advise you, love you when there is no one else there to do it.

' I love you' is an understatement. It can't explain truly how much i appreciate you.

I'm sorry it had to end like this.

See you all in your dreams and when you need me.

Kisses&hugs

Love,
Starlet Miller

Max put the letter to his heart and choked back the tears that were escaping. He looked a the others through his teary eyes. Quinn was comforting Kelsey and Jeph was comforting Amy. Ronnie was alone. No one to comfort her. He walked over and wrapped his arms around her and they both wept. Mourning the loss of a loved friend.

Rest in Peace, Starlet Miller. Whom we will call to in need of help and love. Forever will we love you. You will never be forgotten.

Six white roses lay on Starlets tomb.