Status: indefinite hiatus

A Coloring Storybook and Long-Playing Record

[Title Credit: Cinematic Sunrise]

Jezebel Jenkins just expereinced something horrible in her life. She lost someone that was very close to her and yet, cannot take the time to grieve because she has to care for her parents, her roommates, put herself through school, and work full time. She hasn't allowed herself the time to deal with the tragedy because she doesn't know who she can talk to about this situation. All she can do is channel all the emotion into her ballet, silently suffering while smiling with a brave face.

Craig Owens is at a point in his life where he's trying to turn his life around. After suffering through years of anxiety and emotional disorders, hospitalization, and reevaluation of his life, he's now ready to move on to the next chapter of his life. He's ready to focus on his music and his own feelings in order to get better. His form of therapy comes in spiral bound notebooks that contain the emotions buried underneath his smile.

When the two meet one day by chance, they realized there was a special connection between them that couldn't be explained. Neither one of them wants to let the other go: Criag hoping he's found the soul mate he's longed for and Jezebel craving someone to speak to about her problems.

Will all night drives listening to mixed CDs and long walks in snowfalls bring these two closer than they originally intended or will their personal strifes prevent them from acting on their emotions?

*Disclaimer: I do not own any memebers of Chiodos or people related to them, nor do I own any songs or movies used in this story. I only own the original characters Jezebel, Henderson, and Gavin. I also do not own the pictures used to display the characters' appearances. They are the closest thing to what I visualize for them so please, if they are your photos and you do not want them used, let me know and I shall remove them. It's just a work of fiction after all.*
  1. One: People As Places As People
    [Title Credit: Modest Mouse]
  2. Two: Audience of One
    [Title Credit: Rise Against]
  3. Three: Casually Dressed And Deep In Conversation
    [Title Credit: Funeral For A Friend]
  4. Four: Alcohol of Bandages
    [Title Credit: JamisonParker]