Save Me

Trouble

Gerard’s P.O.V

When I walked inside I heard loud noises coming from the living room. My parents were arguing again, great. I took off my shoes slowly, trying extremely hard to not make a noise but somehow my dad heard me.

“Where the FUCK have you been?!” he spat at me and pulled me up by my shirt and pushed me against the wall, making me press down a scream.

“I…I was with my friend at the movies” I whispered, not being able to talk loudly and feeling my dad nearly choking me.

“Sure! Fag! You’re just like your mother! Just lies and lies.” And he threw me down on the floor and I saw my mum running towards my dad trying to let him let go of me.

“I can’t believe that my own SON, my BLOOD, is GAY!” he spat and tightened his grip on my throat and I felt my blood stop flowing and I couldn’t breathe.

“LET GO OF HIM!” My mum yelled, but my vision was leaving me and my body getting numb, ‘No I was not going to die like this!’ Then I found some inner strength inside me and kicked him off of me and I started coughing, trying desperately to catch my breath and regain my vision but then I felt something hit me in the stomach and I lost my vision and breathe again.

“DAD! LEAVE HIM ALONE!” I heard Mikey cry out and I heard him run towards me and he and my mum pulled my dad off me and calmed him down while I was trying to breathe while lying on the floor.

“GEE! GERARD!? You okay? God!” I felt Mikey’s arms around me and I could breathe again and he rocked me back and forth slowly while my mum dragged my father out of the room.

“Ssshh, it’s okay now, you’re safe, want me to get you to your bedroom?” Mikey asked and I just nodded, not having the strength to do anything else. Then he put my arm around his shoulders and he dragged me upstairs to my room and let me lay down and finally I could breathe normally and got my vision back.

“Thank you Mikey…” I whispered, my voice was ruined.

“It’s okay, you know how he is, I’m sorry that I came so late! God I’m stupid!” Mikey yelled and wrapped his arms around me.

“It’s not your fault, don’t worry” and I felt my phone vibrate but I couldn’t be bothered to check but Mikey noticed and checked for me. When he opened the phone and read my text I saw his eyes grow bigger and then he looked at me.

“Are you and…Frankie downstairs…dating?” I looked down blushing and just nodded.

“You should’ve told me!” he said disappointed and read the message out loud.

“Hey what’s wrong!? I heard screams! Are you alright? I’m worried about you! I love you! xo frank.”

“Well, now you know, but please…don’t tell mum and dad, I don’t want THAT happening again.”

“True okay I won’t tell, but please, don’t let me hear you having sex here while I’m at home” Mikey glared at me but still smirking.

“Prft! But you and your girlfriend are allowed to! It has to be on both sides!” I looked at him angrily.

“Hahaha okay okay deal” Mikey laughed and I hugged him.

“Thank you again bro, you know I love you, even though I don’t tell you it all the time.” I patted his back.

“Ditto mate, but I have to go to bed, school tomorrow, but please come and tell me if your throat hurts or something okay?” he looked at me worried.

“I will, now go to bed.” Then he walked out and went into his room. Then I decided to text Frank back, just so he won’t be dying downstairs.

“Don’t worry, I’ll tell you tomorrow okay? I won’t be going to school tomorrow but I’ll see you in the morning because I miss you so much. xox g.”
Then I slowly and painfully pulled my jeans off and threw off my other clothes and pulled the cover over me, feeling pain all over my body. Then my phone vibrated again.

“Okay, I’m still worried and I won’t go to school either, I’m feeling a bit sick myself I must say, I’ll see you when I wake up angel. Now sleep tight and know that I’ll be thinking about you in my dreams. xo frank. P.S I love you.”

After reading that over and over again I finally sent him one back.

“Can’t wait babe, I love you too Frank, thank you for caring about me. Love, g.”

Then I turned off the light and closed my eyes, waiting for my dreams to come and take me away.