Save Me

A Model

Mikey‘s P.O.V

I was woken up by some screams from Gerard’s room, so I jumped to my feet and ran to his bedroom and saw him standing on his bed, hands up in the air and his eyes huge from fear.

“What happened?!” I yelled while feeling a bit confused, ‘what the fuck?’ But Gerard didn’t answer, he just kept staring at some spot on his bed so I walked towards him and pulled him down, then he snapped back together and looked at me confused.

“Wha…what are you doing here in my bedroom so early Mikes?” He said and raised an eyebrow.

“Well I woke up by you screaming and when I came in you were standing on your bed with your hands up in the air, bad dream eh?” I patted his back. He often had dreams and ended up like this.

“Yeah, I was dreaming about spiders crawling up on to me…and then needles came towards me, weird dream.” Then he stood up and put on some baggy jeans and an Iron Maiden t-shirt.

“Hey Mikes? I forgot to tell you, we’re going to some band rehearsal with Frank’s band, they need a bass player and a singer so I told them we could join them, how does that sound?” he said while a huge smile on his face.

“Really?! Fuck yeah I’m in! So when are we going?” I asked while standing up. Being in a band was my dream, god I can’t wait!

“Just when you’re done at school, I’m not going to school but I’ll pick you up and I’ll take your bass with me okay?” He was still smiling and he walked to the bathroom, walking like a model for some reason.

“What…you’re a model now?” I laughed.

“Now? Pft! I’ve always been a model, you just haven’t known about it.” And he laughed with me, god he’s so fucked up sometimes.

“Now get ready for school, I have to clean up because I’m not going to school, dirty jobs for the Model.” He laughed again while putting some eyeliner around his eyes and messing his air up, which was no need for because he still had morning hair. So I decided to walk to my bedroom and get ready for school.

Gerard’s P.O.V

When Mikey left I started cleaning up in my bedroom then the kitchen and then finally the living room. I don’t know why I did it, but I was bored and I felt like it.

My throat was still sore after last night but I hope I could sing at the band rehearsal, so I decided to ‘warm up’ by putting on a Michael Jackson cd on and sing Black and White, it was my guilty pleasure. So far I was doing well and my throat didn’t bother me much, ‘thank god!’ I thought to myself. After all the cleaning and singing I finally found my phone vibrate, I looked at my phone and it was Frank.

“Hello?” I asked stupidly, already knowing who it was.

“Hi! It’s me Frank, I’m up, want me to come up?”

“Okay!” I smiled.

“Okay give me 5 minutes, love you!” He said loudly, making me giggle.

“Haha, I love you too, bye.” Then I hung up and ran to find a mirror to check if I looked okay. Then I found one finally, and I was still not looking good, ‘But it’s the best I can do’ I thought to myself while hearing the doorbell ring and I walked to the door to open it and was greeted by Frank jumping into my arms and giving me a big wet kiss on the lips.

“Mha! I missed you so much!” He said and kissed me again and wrapped his legs around my waist.

“Woah, I like this hello” I giggled and held him to the living room and I sat down on to my couch with Frankie still hanging on to me like a hungry monkey.

“Hello…Model!” he said while trying to check me out and kissed my lips again.

“I know right?” I giggled. “Now, what do you want to do today babe?” I said and wrapped my arms around his back and pulled him closer to me, enjoying the warmth.

“I don’t know… I was thinking about…well maybe a bit of making out, hugging, cuddling and such?” He said and blushing.

“Sounds great to me” I smiled and pulled him closer so I could kiss him again, then I licked his bottom lip, asking for entrance and I got what I wished for and we lustfully battled with our tongues and I lay down on the couch with Frankie still on top of me, not breaking the kiss and I ran my hands under his shirt and felt his perfectly smooth skin.

Then Frankie broke the kiss and started to lick and suck my neck while lifting up my t-shirt and running his hands up and down my chest, making me moan loudly and bite my lip. Then he started rubbing my nipples and I couldn’t resist it anymore so I placed my hand on his waist and pressed my crouch against his making him moan, then he pressed back on me and I moaned maybe too loudly.

I felt me grow and so was Frank and we started moaning between the thrusts and then Frank bit my neck and started sucking my neck, making me go wild and grabbed his ass to thrust my crouch closer to his making him stop and moaned again. ‘God! This is heaven’ I thought while we rocked our hips together faster, harder and the moans got louder. Then I felt this familiar tickling feeling in the bottom of my stomach and I came while screaming Franks name and he came few seconds later and fell on top of me and I wrapped my arms around him and kissed his hair.

“God…that was amazing!” Frankie said, clearly exhausted.

“Agreed!” I kissed his hair again. “Hey Frankie... want to go upstairs and change? I’ll lend you some clothes.” I giggled, while I felt something wet against my wetness and Frank nodded so I pulled him off of me softly and looked at him and saw a huge wet spot on his jeans.

“Woah! You came hard didn’t you?” I giggled while hugged him again.

“Maaaybe!” He said embarrassed while taking my hand and I led him upstairs to my bedroom and I found some baggy jeans for him and I put on some skinny jeans and I looked at him and led him on the bed to sit down.

“Frankie…I’ve been thinking... I don’t know if you want the same but…I’ll so go ahead…” I felt my face going extremely red, knowing what I was going to ask made the butterflies in my stomach to burst out again.

“What Gee?” Frank said and pulled me closer to him.

“I was…wondering if you…well…wanted to be my boyfriend…?” I asked while still blushing like an idiot and I dared to look at him. I expected to see him look at me angrily but when I looked at him, I saw a huge smile grow on his face and he threw his arms around me.

“YES! Oh god yes!” he yelled.

“Oh my god!? Really?!! You sure?” I asked while wrapping my arms around him and feelings tears run down my face in happiness.

“110%! And more! God you’ve made me so happy Gerard! I love you so much!” he yelled and buried himself in my chest and I just tightened my grip on him and smiled through the tears. I’ve never felt this happy in my entire life, all thanks to Frank.
♠ ♠ ♠
yay for frerardness! lol