Save Me

Bacon and eggs

Gerard‘s P.O.V

We lay there on my bed for god knows for how long but it was so amazing, just being there, being able to hug him, feel his touch, smell his smell and hear him breathe so calmly, was worth everything in the world, I wouldn’t change it for anything in the world. And now I just wanted to run around and tell the world that Frank was finally my boyfriend and I couldn’t care one bit about what people thought about it, not even my dad could ruin this for me.

“Mmm I love you Frank.” I said and broke the hug finally, wanting to look at his face again.

“I love you too Gerard, what time is it by the way?” he asked and placed a quick kiss on my lips.

“It’s 13:20, when’s the band rehearsal?” I asked while standing up and stretching a bit and I felt Frank checking me out, which made me giggle.

“Damn you’re sexy.” He bit his lip ring. “And yes, the band rehearsal begins around three, when are we picking your brother up?”

“Around half three, so it’s all good baby.” And I bent down to place a kiss on his lips and I felt him pulling me harshly but playfully down to the bed and rolled me around so I was on my back and he was on top, then he put my hands above my head and held them still.

“Now I got you where I wanted, you’re going to tell me about your last boyfriend.” He said while looking at me serious.

“What? Nooo, awww, do I have to?” I frowned, I didn’t want to tell him about Jack.

“Yes, so now spill it out.” And he held me still, I knew I wasn’t able to go anywhere so I had to tell him.

“Okay, well I met him when I was 17 years old, while I was at some party and we started talking and we started hanging out, going out to see movies, bowling and such. And then we got a bit closer and then started dating, and I fell in love with him but he wasn’t my first boyfriend but I was his first, but he never told anyone about me, I guess he was scared or didn’t want to be gay. And I often saw him hanging out with girls and he often kissed them but I forgave him when he came back crying to me, the deal was that I was just too blinded by my love for him. And I even forgave him even when he came back really late and told me he got drunk and slept with two girls. But I never forgave him when he hit me when he was drunk. He often came home extremely drunk or high and started yelling at me and blaming me for making him gay, so he started kicking me and hitting me, and I never forgave him for that and finally I had enough when I saw you babe.” I said through the tears, talking about that made me cry, feeling so ashamed for being so stupid and being treated like shit.

“Oh baby…”Frankie whispered and I looked at him and he was crying and I felt tears falling down on my chest and Frankie let go of my hands then he wrapped his arms around me.

“I’m never going to do anything like that to you ever! I’m going to treat you like a princess, even better! I promise!” He said and kissed my lips and ran my fingers through his hair.

“I believe you sweetie, I love you so much.” I said through the kiss.

“Now look at you! Your eyeliner is all gone, why won’t you go make yourself look more like a model and I’ll go downstairs and make you something, you can’t sing with a empty stomach can you babe?” Frankie said and kissed my forehead and pulled me up and dragged me out of bed and led me to the bathroom and then he slapped my ass, making me giggle, then he was gone.

After finally being able to put on a perfect line around my eyes I walked downstairs, hearing my stomach growl when I found the amazing smell coming from the kitchen. When I came into the kitchen I saw Frankie shaking his ass while making bacon and eggs and listening to some weird Indian song on the radio.

“Someone’s in a good mood!” I giggled and walked towards him and wrapped my arms around his waist while he continued cooking.

“Of course! Gerard Way asked me to be his boyfriend! You know…” he sighed, “Gerard Way? Nice ass, cool black hair, extremely cute and beautiful. You know him?” He said and turned around and kissed me softly while running his fingers through my hair.

“Hmm, I don’t know, all I know is that my name is Engelbert Humperdinck.” I said and watched Frank burst into laughter and he kissed me back and turned back to the cooking, still laughing.

“Want me to put plates on the table babe?” I asked while looking for some dishes.

“Yub, the food is ready!” Then he placed the eggs and bacon on our plates and we sat down, and started talking about the band members in Frankie’s band.

“Well, Bob has blond hair, he’s a big guy but not fat! And Ray has this amazing fro and does these most awesome guitar solos and me, I’m just normal.” Frankie sighed and giggled.

“Prft you’re far from normal, you’re amazing.” I said and placed my hand on his and smiled and he smiled back at me.

When we were done with our food we put our plates in the sink and I ran upstairs to get Mikeys bass while Frankie ran downstairs to his place to get his guitar. Then we placed them in my car and drove to Mikeys school, while holding hands and teasing each other in the car. I decided to send Mikey a text, to tell him that me and Frankie were waiting outside. While waiting me and Frankie were rocking out while listening to some good old Iron Maiden songs.

“Can I play with madness!” I sang out loud and Frankie joined me but then he stopped singing and stared at the school and pointed. I looked to the spot where Frankie was pointing to, then I saw Mikey running out of the school crying.
♠ ♠ ♠
comments? ill give you a cookie! lol<3