Save Me

Advertising Space

Frank‘s P.O.V

I dragged Gerard to the waiting room, so we wouldn’t be just some idiots standing in front of some door and he just walked like a zombie beside me, just looking down on the floor, white as a ghost. Then I found us a couch to sit on and I wrapped my arms around him and I felt him sobbing in my chest, which broke my heart into tiny little pieces so I tightened my grip around him and let my face lay on his back while I felt tears stream down my face and Gerard’s sobs grew louder. And we sat like that for an half an hour until I pulled Gerard away from me softly and looked into his swollen, wet eyes.

“Don’t worry Gerard, Carlisle is probably an awesome doctor, we should trust him.” I said while finding his hand to hold it and he started crying again and I wrapped my arms around him again and kissed his hair softly.

“B-but w-what i-if he w-wont m-make it!” He cried out through his sobs and I rocked him back and forth.

“Shhhh” I tried to calm him down.

“We can trust Carlisle, I have a good feeling about him.” I whispered and I felt Gerard calm a bit down. Then finally after waiting 4 hours in the waiting room, Carlisle came. I saw him walk from the surgery room with something on his lips but then he whipped it away before I could see it better. ‘Was that blood?’ I thought to myself.

“We managed to save him, but the reason why he was all covered in blood when you saw him was because a vain in his throat busted and it was a very big vain so it’s good that you got him here in time, because his heart was failing because of the vain and I believe that he has venom in his body from something…but we need to keep him in here for few weeks, until he’s stable, but he will survive.” He said while looking a bit worried, but then suddenly Gerard jump up and hug Carlisle.

“Oh god! Thank you so much for saving my brother! I owe you so much! Can we see him now?!” Gerard let go of Carlisle and looked at me with a huge smile on his face and I smiled back at him and took his hand in mine.

“No! Excuse me…but no…” Carlisle whispered and looked at Gerard with…pain? in his face. What was wrong…something was wrong! I could tell, but I decided to shut up.

“Ow okay, but you promise me to keep him safe okay!?” Gerard said, suddenly sounding really angry and pointed his finger at Carlisle.

“Don’t worry, I’ll do my best, I promise.” Carlisle promised while suddenly a small woman came towards him, she had brown, long hair and honey brown eyes like Carlisle and he greeted the woman with a hug and a kiss and told her that he would see her later. They kind of looked the same, both very pale, extremely beautiful and same eye color.

“Sorry about that, that was my wife, Esme.” Carlisle said while looking around himself, looking still very nervous.

“No problem, but I guess that me and Gerard will be going now and come back later to check on Mikey?”I suddenly spoke for the first time and Gerard nodded and snaked his arm around my waist.

“Okay, just remember when you come back then ask for Doctor Cullen, that’s me.” Carlisle smiled.

“Will do sir, thank you for everything!” Gerard hugged him again and I shook his hand and dragged Gerard with me outside and kissed him softly, it was great to see him happy again, well not exactly happy but relieved then I offered to drive so he could relax and on the way home he just sat there, staring out into the distance, clearly not in this world.

“You okay babe?” I asked while putting my arm around his shoulders and he snapped back in to reality.

“Yeah yeah…just …was thinking about …what if Mikey had died?” he said with pure pain in his words and I shook him and kissed his hair, while keeping my eyes on the road.

“Just be glad he didn’t hun, you were just in time and Carlisle saved him, he’s going to be alright babe.” I said while kissing his hair again and felt him let out a quiet sob.

“Yes…you’re true…you know … I don’t know where I’d be without you Frank… I love you so much…” He whispered and looked at me and I stopped at a red light and looked at him back.

“Ditto babe, I love you too.” I said and kissed his lips softly, but still thinking about what was troubling Carlisle so much.