Save Me

Romantic

Gerard‘s P.O.V

I drove my car to a shop called ‘Adam and Eve’ and I ran inside, knowing exactly what to buy. I ran into the shop and started looking for the thing I needed and when I did I ran with to the counter, not wanting to lose one second.

“First time eh?” The counter girl winked at me and I felt my face go red and I just nodded.

Then I ran with back into the car and drove back to my beloved Frank but then I heard my phone go off and it said ‘mum’.

“What do you want?” I kind of spat at her, I really didn’t want to talk to her. Why the hell was she calling me?

“Hi baby, I just wanted to tell you that you’re always welcomed home and I miss you…” I heard her cry and I suddenly felt bad. Maybe my dad has been bad to her while I was away. I sure hope not.

“Yeah I know, I’m really sorry mum, I’ll come home with Frank tomorrow okay?” I took a left turning, driving maybe too fast but I couldn’t wait to get home.

“Yeah, so how are things with you and…Frank?” I heard her sigh, clearly not happy with us being together.

“They are doing great, we love each other and you can’t do anything about it okay?” I felt my anger raising.

“Of course not! I’ll see you and Frank tomorrow okay?” I parked in front of the house.

“Yub, bye mum.” I hang up on her and ran to Frank’s apartment.

I opened the door and got greeted by Frank, who was wearing a Bon Jovi t-shirt and shorts. It looked funny but he pulled it off. I suddenly remembered the reason why I went out and I waved the bag in the air and Frankie jumped up and down, with a huge smile on his face.

“What did you buy!?” He clapped his hands together like a child and I walked into Franks room and sat down.

“Frank I want you to go outside of the room while I do one thing okay?” I asked him and he just smiled more and ran outside.

When he was out of the room I opened the bag, and out came a bag of roses, lubricant, candles and some perfume thingy. I know it sounded weird but I was the cliché romantic guy. I started to place the rose pedals on the bed and around it, then I placed the lubricant on the night stand and lighted the candles around the room and used the perfume to take away the sweaty, teenage smell in the room. When I looked at my result, I was pretty proud of myself. I was sure that Frank would love this.

“You can come in now.” I smiled and opened the door for him.

He stepped in and immediately froze when he saw what I just did. I looked at him confused.

“You…you don’t like it?” I started to panic.

“Nooo…I FUCKING LOVE IT!” He suddenly jumped into my arms and I laughed and closed the door with my feet and carried Frank to the bed and placed him there softly, on the rose peddles.

“This is so amazing Gee!” He smiled, he looked so cute when he smiled and I felt happiness wash over me. He liked it.

“I’m glad you like it! But now, where to being…” I grinned and placed myself on top of Frank and trailing my fingers up his chest and he bit his lip.

I felt his hands run under my t-shirt and up my back while I got closer to him. When I felt our bodies touch, I placed my lips on his and I started to work my hip against his slowly and he moaned in the kiss. I licked his lip, asking for entrance and I didn’t have to wait long. I let my tongue slip into his mouth and I felt his tongue play with mine. While we played with our tongues and we pressed our hips together, I started to run my hand up his thigh, as he was wearing shorts, I could slip my hand up to his boxers and felt him moan again.

I felt him caressing my chest with his hand, while placing his other hand on my ass and grabbing it, making me giggle and more horny. I broke the kiss and looked at him grinning and he bit his lip ring. I felt me getting harder so I pushed my crouch against his violently and he moaned loudly and I did it again and we both moaned.

“Oh Gee!” Frank moaned and pulled me down to his body again and I felt him flip me over, so I was lying on the bed and he in control.

I felt him running his hands up my chest and pulling my t-shirt over my face and I did the same to him and then I pulled him back down so I could feel his perfect bare chest against mine. I felt his nipples were hard so I couldn’t resist rubbing them. When I did I saw Frank’s eyes roll around in pleasure and he moaned. Then I felt his tongue lick up and down my neck softly and he placed kisses on my neck at times. I stopped rubbing Frank’s nipples and ran my hands down his chest and down to his shorts and I let my fingers pull them down and Frank kicked them off.

And suddenly, Frank stopped licking my neck but started to lick down my chest instead. The feeling felt so amazing that I grabbed the bed with my hands and moaned and I saw Frank smile. I felt him move down, lower and lower, until he got to my jeans. Then he unbuckled my belt and threw it away and started to work on my jeans right away. And suddenly my jeans were on the floor as well. And there we were, both wearing nothing but boxers.

I wrapped my legs around Frank’s waist and I felt him thrust his hips against mine softly, making me moan. The feeling of Frank’s hard member against mine was amazing. But it wasn’t only that, the feeling of my love, doing that to me, made me want him even more. This wasn’t just sex to me, this was making love.

“Are you ready Frank…?” I sat up and looked at him and he smiled.

“More than ever.” He kissed my lips softly. Then he lay down on the bed, letting me know that I was time.

“Alright babe.” I smiled and placed myself between Frank’s legs and pulling his boxers off softly, while he looked at my, biting his lips and rubbing his chest, making me feel hornier.

Then I pulled of mine threw them on the floor and I found the lubricant bottle on the night stand and Frank smiled. I placed myself again between his legs and poured some lubricant in my palm and rubbed it on my member softly.

“Ready?” I asked him, I knew that this was going to hurt but I was going to do my best to make it worth it.

“Yeb” Frank giggled and I placed myself inside of Frank.

I heard him winch of pain and it made my heart break, but I knew it was going to get better so I didn’t stop. So I placed my hands on his waist, to pull myself closer and I heard him winch again.

“Want me to stop?” I looked at him worried and he just shook his head, clearly not able to speak because of the pain.

So I continued. I started moving back and forth, slowly, trying my best not to hurt him. I started to move a bit faster, thrusting more and then I saw Frank’s face lit up. I found the spot. So I started to move faster, pulling myself in closer and closer and Frank moaned loudly. I felt sweat starting drip down my back as I moved faster and harder and I saw Frank grab the bed in pleasure and I felt that feeling in the pit of my stomach rising and I saw Frank wasn’t far away. The moans grew louder and the thrust became deeper and slower as I heard Frank scream my name as he came. And I came shortly, moaning his name as I saw stars all around me. I let myself fall down next to Frank, who wrapped his arms around me.

“That was…amazing…” I said, still trying to catch my breath.

“Yeah…” Frank said while also trying to catch his breath.

I somewhere found the cover and pulled it over our naked bodies, as we fell to sleep, in each other’s arms with our love all around us.