Status: Indefinite Hiatus

Infatuated

Wounded

I couldn’t sleep that night. Whenever my eyes shut all I would see was yellow eyes, the only thing I could hear was that growl and those screams. My eyes would shoot open every time and my breath would hitch in my throat. The next day wasn’t any easier.

I sighed, shutting my locker as a pair of arms wrapped around my waist from behind me and a chin rested on my shoulder.

“You ignored me,” was all he said. I bit my lip, dropping my gaze to the floor trying to think of an explanation. Nothing.

“I’m sorry,” I murmured. The hands and face removed themselves from me and I was spun around. Alex’s hands remained on my shoulders as he studied my expression with his head tilted to the side. I tried to smile to ease him up a bit but it looked more like a wince.

“You would tell me if anything was up wouldn’t you?” He asked me. I simply nodded feeling tears brim my eyes. I tried choking them back but I couldn’t. I couldn’t eat, sleep or think. I was scared. I didn’t know who I’d been kidding, I was scared.

Alex clearly saw this and wrapped his arms round my shoulders, pulling me into a protective hug. I sobbed into his shirt to stop anyone from seeing my face, my hands brought up under my chin and into his chest. I whined softly trying hard not to make any noise as he rubbed my back soothingly.

“Want to tell me what’s up?” He asked. I brought my face out of his shirt, not caring what my eyeliner looked like. That’s when I saw him: Taylor. He was stood, leant against the lockers, at the end of the row, staring at me with a wounded expression on his face. His lips were slightly parted and his stunning eyes looked tortured as his eyes sent me a pleading look. I sent him an apologetic look before he leant his head back on the locker, shutting his eyes and balling his fists. He knew what I’d found out. It was the only explanation.

Alex had seen me raise my head and followed my line of vision to Taylor. Seeing the pain on both of our faces he looked back down at me.

“Wanna go someplace else?” He asked. The halls were empty now apart from us three. Alex let me out of our hug and took hold of one of my hands in his own, leading me off down a hallway and out the end of school leaving Taylor on his own. As we were walking I’d secretly glanced over my shoulder at him, he was looking right at me, the same wounded expression lingering on his face. I could see him drop his head to the floor as he emitted a slow sigh, pushing himself off the lockers and disappearing from view.

It was then that the tears came on stronger. I silently sobbed, clinging onto Alex’s side as we reached the doors. This wasn’t the first time something like this had happened, me and Alex skipped class to talk whenever one of us was feeling particularly bad. Little did he know this was something I couldn’t tell him, as much as I hated hiding things from him I was gonna have to lie.
♠ ♠ ♠
Really short, but once again, I updated the other day and not a single person commented on it. There are people subscribed to this and even after reading my chapters none of them bother to comment on it. The only person who actually bothers is Kaytee, come on people!

I've said all this before so I'm gonna save my fingers. Anyway, this is just a filler, yeah it's short but it's just so you know what's going on in the next chapter. And she's gonna talk to Taylor very soon and then something happens and yeah, i'm sure you'll love it. But I'm not gonna update until I get at least two comments that AREN'T Kaytee, because I've been through all this before and I was just writing for myself.

Happy commenting :)

-THE RIPPER